Poll: Would you do it

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I like who I am, and will die how I am. Once you take the pill you'd no longer be "you" in a manner of speaking.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Can i just have the pill anyway even if im fine.....hell ill shoot myself if thats what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    most of the guys (if not all) who voted yes, have a case of latent homossexuality
    Much like how most of the guys (if not all) who voted no have a secret wish to commit suicide?

Deleted
    I would. My relationship partner can get over me if I'm a different gender in the same way they'd be forced to get over me dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Much like how most of the guys (if not all) who voted no have a secret wish to commit suicide?

Flawless logic.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I don't think you understand suicide. That's okay, of course; we all have different hobbies. But it might be best to not have an opinion about stuff you don't care enough about to attempt to figure out.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    What about if you aren’t strictly heterosexual, but don’t consider yourself bisexual? In my case, I’m very attracted to feminine and girly traits. Whether or not the person in question is strictly female doesn’t really come into question if I find them aesthetically pleasing or attractive. So… keeping that in mind, would I still feel the way I do, or would I only be attracted to manly and masculine features, regardless of someone’s sex?

I’d probably say yes, but I do really prefer my current sexuality. I wouldn’t want to change that unless I absolutely had to (which, I suppose is the case here).

No way I could live as a lesbian. Although I have a high value in personality and intelligence, having visual attraction standards and the amount of fun multiple penises brings to the bedroom are just not somethings I could live without.

no, i would not take that pill. -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbPRGDwlfqs

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    No way I could live as a lesbian. Although I have a high value in personality and intelligence, having visual attraction standards and the amount of fun multiple penises brings to the bedroom are just not somethings I could live without.
    The question is not about your sexual preference, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    The question is not about your sexual preference, however.
    It is. The person you quoted is a homosexual male, therefore he would become a lesbian with this pill. The OP clearly stated that your sexual alignment would remain the same, ie: if you are straight as a man, you're now a straight woman, etc.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Where is the "no - not under any circumstances" option?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    It is. The person you quoted is a homosexual male, therefore he would become a lesbian with this pill. The OP clearly stated that your sexual alignment would remain the same, ie: if you are straight as a man, you're now a straight woman, etc.
    It doesn't matter, though. It apparently changes your desires. So you may take the pill and be totally disgusted with the idea of hooking up with the other gender, but there would be no conscious effort. Presumably, your desires would completely change. Which is why comments like:

most of the guys (if not all) who voted yes, have a case of latent homossexuality
    Are so ignorant of this point.

Though it does raise some problems. Changing your gender is something I could begin to understand, but just swapping preferences doesn't make any sense. You may be in a relationship. Do your memories just erase? Do you forget how you felt about them? That's much harder to believe than you just morphing to another gender.

Either way, I still don't grasp how anybody could refuse to take the pill. At the very least I'd imagine they'd try it and if they didn't like it, they could kill themselves.

I don't think you understand suicide. That's okay, of course; we all have different hobbies. But it might be best to not have an opinion about stuff you don't care enough about to attempt to figure out.
    Your intelligence is inspiring...

Deleted
    Silly, of course I would without slightest hesitation, regardless if I were single or not. Besides it would even solve one problem I'm having, I could easily decide to have a child on my own if I so chose.

Deleted
    I like living, so probably yes. Besides, I'd have a sex change afterwards back to male....muwhahahaha (troll science )

Deleted
    I would 100%.

If single, there is no drama really, except needing to get new clothes and stuff (Also, being the only girl in my IT department would be intriguing).
    If in a relationship I still would. Basically, I'm sure your loved one would rather see you live on as the opposite gender than die, even if it meant you were no longer attracted to them or no longer with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not. I'd flash my tits to raid leader and get free loot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take the pill, but first, I would make allowances. My boyfriend, being a gay man, this would be hard for him. I love him and he loves me, but I could not expect him to want to feel the same way about me if I became a woman. It would be a cost to someone I love, but the ultimate cost of dying would outweigh that.

If I then became a woman, I would still protest for gay rights, even if it mean finding a guy there after who was bi or straight. Or.. maybe I'd just not, and remain close friends with my boyfriend.

Its the equivalent of them saying "we can save your life, but your lose your penis"
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-12-14 at 11:06 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A question my gf came up with randomly. Say you were dieing. The doctor tells you about a pill that would save your life. There is just one catch, it has a really big and noticeable side effect. When you took the pill, while it would save your life, it would also change you to be the opposite gender of what you are.
    I never heard about pills that can grow you a penis
    "Gender change" is really just a surgical operation, not very different from piercing.

Realistically people would take the pill and then hide the effect of the pill via surgeries and steroids.
    Getting a vagina/penis alone would not make you a woman/man. You must grow up as one.