Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Timeless isle, better farm mindlessly than running the same dungeons mindlessly

Quote Originally Posted by Zirke View Post
    Timeless isle, better farm mindlessly than running the same dungeons mindlessly
    Timeless Isle is harder than dungeons.

You can't get one shotted in a dungeon.

I kinda like the non gameplay parts of the panda heros.
    Like that most of them have questchains leading up to them and their aesthetics.

The amount of waiting around (siege!) and them being pretty undertuned kinda ruins it though.
    Although to be fair, at this end of an expansion I am usally sick of the heroic dungeons anyways. It just started way earlier this time.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    Most of them are alright.

I just cant f#ckin stand Stormstout brewery. Beer Alementals, Monkey parties and bunny/verim? I get it was suppose to be "joke/funny" dungeon but its just boring as hell to me.
    Stormstout was my favorite MoP 5 man , although I love goofy stuff thrown into otherwise serious fantasy scenarios (see: Diskworld)

The only MoP 5 man that I really dislike is Siege of Nizaou(sp?) Temple. And the only reason is the stupid amber sap boss. It was cool the first time I did it when we were in average 440 gear, but when half the group is in SoO heroic gear, it would be nice to be able to run down there and AoE it all and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodninja View Post
    Anyone else agree dungeons are a bit weak this time around?
    Personally, I get really angry every time I hear one of the developers talk about "the lesson they learned from ICC." Apparently, that lesson was that raids and dungeons don't need good art, detail, story, or depth to be successful.

Now dungeons and raids are basically a hallway that leads to a room with a boss, followed by a stairway that leads to another room with a boss, etc. That may work for a while, but since there is no immersion, depth, or believability to it; eventually people see the pattern and it gets boring.

The only bad one imo is Siege of Niuzao Temple because of the stupid gauntlet that takes forever. I don't really care about dungeons since they're just grind content and I'd rather have grindy crap take 5 seconds to do. I actually enjoy queueing as heals as boomkin now and laying waste to everything while tossing out heals on frames.

If they somehow made dungeons relevant for a longer time I'd be up for more difficult dungeons, but if it's just to VP cap then eff wasting time on them.

I've been running chain heroics to gear up my lesser used alts for the upcoming expansion, and I have to say the heroics in this expansion are unbearable. I'm talking Stormstout Brewery, Mogu'Shan Palace, Shado-Pan Monastary, Siege of Niuzao Temple. Basically every one except the classic dungeons. I used to think doing Culling of Strat 4 times a day was rough back in Wrath, but jesus I miss those days. It could be due to the low volume of heroics introduced with this patch.

I think the dungeons are fine. But I have to ask... why are you running them to gear up alts. Just use your main and send stuff from timeless Island to your alts. So much easier.

Chain running and melting heroics is one of my fav "bored" things to do.

I love all the 5 mans with exception to Gate of settings sun which can go DIAF, but my hate for that instance is stemmed solely from CM. Fuck that first pull.

I've been running chain heroics to gear up my lesser used alts for the upcoming expansion, and I have to say the heroics in this expansion are unbearable. I'm talking Stormstout Brewery, Mogu'Shan Palace, Shado-Pan Monastary, Siege of Niuzao Temple. Basically every one except the classic dungeons. I used to think doing Culling of Strat 4 times a day was rough back in Wrath, but jesus I miss those days. It could be due to the low volume of heroics introduced with this patch.

It only takes ten minutes or less to blast through any of them. That is not long enough to even notice any unbearability.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Back in Wrath people bitched about Wrath dungeons and were like, "Remember Magister's Terrace? That was a great place. I use'd to love underbog and slave pens! Oh shattered halls was great."

Back in BC people complained saying, "Shattered Halls is too hard and its annoying and its a waste of time, Magister's terrace sucks. I hate the underbog. Why is slave pens required? Do you remember Scholomance and Sunken Temple? Those were great.

In short; nothings wrong except your rose tinted glasses.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This, a thousand times this. Siege is interesting, Gate is interesting, I do find Mogushan Palace pretty boring personally, but everyone always has their faves.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Psssh. Who needs a healer for MoP 5mans?
    the same people who don't need a tank.
    any roll is replaceable in mop 5 mans.

I some times go with a tank/healer from our guild and if we get jade serpent I go one way and he takes the group the other way so that we are on the third boss at the same time. No heals.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
    Only ones I don't sigh when I see are Gate of the Setting Sun, and Mogu'Shan Palace. The one I think is the most weak out of all, is Siege. such a slow dungeon. And when you're grinding justice points on a geared healer, you feel like falling asleep.
    Slow you can finish both in about 5 minutes. How fast do you want a dungeon to be?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Shadopan Monastary, Scholo, and the stupid tree one are the only ones I 100% auto leave every time. I don't mind either of the SM ones.

I don't mind mogu'shan temple. Seems overall fine to me. But yeah. All the other new ones sucks in my eyes. The old ones are fun though.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away