Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thralls son Durak

So Thralls son is already born and his name is Durak as most of you probably know but do you think Durak will be relevant in the future. Now he's just a baby so he can't be that relevant yet but maybe in WoD or the expansion after that?

Why would he be relevant in WoD or the expansion after that? He would still be a toddler.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    my theory is this.

Blizzard has stepped into the waters of time travel, this is one of those moments in any fictional franchise that it can muddy the waters or with some luck have a clean step in the right direction.
    I believe they will continue to explore this, and because they are not willing to make a new warcraft game (why would they with millions of players giving them money to play wow), they will instead make a time travel expansion set in the future or alternative future, where we see Thralls son a grown up, and Anduin, and all this shit.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would he be relevant in WoD or the expansion after that? He would still be a toddler.
    I will laugh when blizzard use some time travel loop to make him the ultimate hero of the next expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    WoW time is alot different, if blizzard wanted he could die of old age tomorrow. I'm wondering if he'll ever be relevant because at blizzcon they stated thrall and aggra are over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    my theory is this.

Blizzard has stepped into the waters of time travel, this is one of those moments in any fictional franchise that it can muddy the waters or with some luck have a clean step in the right direction.
    I believe they will continue to explore this, and because they are not willing to make a new warcraft game (why would they with millions of players giving them money to play wow), they will instead make a time travel expansion set in the future or alternative future, where we see Thralls son a grown up, and Anduin, and all this shit.
    I don't think they'll keep stickng to the timetravel because people will cry about how it'll be ANOTHER timetravel expansion. They're allready complaining about the fact that it has so many orcs in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post

I don't think they'll keep stickng to the timetravel because people will cry about how it'll be ANOTHER timetravel expansion. They're allready complaining about the fact that it has so many orcs in it.
    Hardcore alliance fans (who i always imagine as if there republicans) will complain about orcs or any horde race getting any focus. So really, what people say from the start of something seems irreverent.
    #boycottchina

I think he will eventually be the next green jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardcore alliance fans (who i always imagine as if there republicans) will complain about orcs or any horde race getting any focus. So really, what people say from the start of something seems irreverent.
    I play both sides, but 100% feel the Horde has gotten more/better game focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    WoW time is alot different, if blizzard wanted he could die of old age tomorrow. I'm wondering if he'll ever be relevant because at blizzcon they stated thrall and aggra are over.
    they didnt say that at all, they said aggra wasnt coming with him

- - - Updated - - -

nobody wanted another garrosh expansion not even the horde
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

And I feel you're completely off base. Some of the complaints are just as solid.

@Lemon: Hai, we got to stop agreeing with each other. It's getting chaotic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Thrall Thread.

Trassk caring too much? Check.

Shame Durak wasn't stillborn. We're gonna have to suffer more shitty Thrall lore eventually. Warcraft 4: Green Jesus Junior's adventure.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

No more orcs please. WoD is already another orc-gasmic expansion. Let's concentrate a little more on the other races who are already feeling a bit neglected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Another Thrall Thread.

Trassk caring too much? Check.

Shame Durak wasn't stillborn. We're gonna have to suffer more shitty Thrall lore eventually. Warcraft 4: Green Jesus Junior's adventure.
    You realize Thrall has barely little lore since maybe Cata. It's literally as if he didn't exist for so long. Barring that I think Thrall should face some inner conflict about his own race. Basically see that maybe perhaps his father or even his clan wasn't the greatest.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2013-12-12 at 02:10 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And I feel you're completely off base. Some of the complaints are just as solid.

@Lemon: Hai, we got to stop agreeing with each other. It's getting chaotic.
    Nothing wrong with that =]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    No more orcs please. WoD is already another orc-gasmic expansion. Let's concentrate a little more on the other races who are already feeling a bit neglected.
    I don't see a problem with having Orcs as bad guys, what sucks is when mainly the Horde and Orcs are focused through story though. Especially since the Horde and Alliance has so many cool races, but they seem to be focusing mainly on Orcs/Garrosh/Thrall.. with few plot points for the Alliance. Its especially silly because I find the BEs, UD and Tauren interesting, but they mainly get small appearances in books and sometimes cut scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post

I play both sides, but 100% feel the Horde has gotten more/better game focus.
    I'll certainly say the hordes story is far, far more gritty, has more darker twists, more inner conflict and more idenity issues then the alliance has, and thats probably what makes it a better story overall. The alliance gets the same amount of attention to story, but there story as a faction just can never compare to what the horde goes though, the shining white knights against the tough, gritty and often more realistic portrayals of differing races?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize Thrall has barely little lore since maybe Cata. It's literally as if he didn't exist for so long.
    Half of Warcraft 3, all of Cata and parts of Wrath, BC and MoP have been dedicated to fellating Thrall. He's had more than enough in the wretchedly long time he's been a part of this franchise.

Oh, plus all of the novels.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

If I remember well in Gul'dan's horde they did all sorts of accelerated aging on children or something to have more soldiers available? Tho I cant really see them doing that, that'd be the biggest shark-jumping in WoW so far

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize Thrall has barely little lore since maybe Cata. It's literally as if he didn't exist for so long. Barring that I think Thrall should face some inner conflict about his own race. Basically see that maybe perhaps his father or even his clan wasn't the greatest.
    From some blue leaks its been suggested thats just what Thrall will go though, that he'll see something of his own father he didn't realize before, and it might be a wake up call for him on what he needs to do. I kinda hope this will toughen him, and make him realize what he needs to do for his own people.
    #boycottchina

I'll certainly say the hordes story is far, far more gritty, has more darker twists, more inner conflict and more idenity issues then the alliance has, and thats probably what makes it a better story overall. The alliance gets the same amount of attention to story, but there story as a faction just can never compare to what the horde goes though, the shining white knights against the tough, gritty and often more realistic portrayals of differing races?
    While I agree with the nitty-gritty comment, they also get way more "screen time" in general.... Not that I think it should be a 50/50 thing.. but come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Half of Warcraft 3, all of Cata and parts of Wrath, BC and MoP have been dedicated to fellating Thrall. He's had more than enough in the wretchedly long time he's been a part of this franchise.

Yeah, not sure who rivals Thrall on screen time... I'm sure Arthas would be number 2.

10+ Year Old Account

oh dear, how terrible that one of wow's factions has a central character in it doing things above anyone else.

Of course the alliance could never say that could about there faction leader could they?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

Thrall did what junk and hardly anything in Vanilla and some moments in BC and more moments in Wrath but it REALLY ramped up in Cata. MoP he stopped then you saw him a little bit Horde side(I didn't get to see him until Garrosh encounter > ) He has more lore in novels.

Realistic...It does not mean what you think it means. Secondly, I could try and demean and belittle the Horde's story if I wanted but that would be mean and rude. So let's not try and oversimplify factions we enjoy.

If I remember well in Gul'dan's horde they did all sorts of accelerated aging on children or something to have more soldiers available? Tho I cant really see them doing that, that'd be the biggest shark-jumping in WoW so far
    Alternate Gul'dan does this to Thrall's son to piss him off, calling it!

Warrior-Magi