Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Will Pandaren fit into Draenor? And will we have Pandaren followers to our Garrison?!

Will Pandaren fit into Draenor? And will we have Pandaren followers to our Garrison?! So we can recruit Pandaren NPC's as any other race? VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Deleted

You can see Pandarens on this screenshot so yeah.

Why wouldn't they fit?

The playable Pandaren have been with the Horde and Alliance for a pretty epic amount of time by the time they get to 90. They're heroes of their factions, and would obviously go to great lengths to defend the great world they've become a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Why wouldn't they fit?
    Well I dunno, maybe because they killed WoW for many?

I guess it depends on where the follower comes from. There could be a Pandaren that chooses to follow us, considering what we personally did in the Pandaria arc.

I get what you mean, there aren't any Pandaren native to Draenor, so I would expect them to have less of an impact this expansion. To be honest, I don't mind that, we did have a heavy Pandaren influence this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

You can see Pandarens on this screenshot so yeah.
    Fuck. /10char

Deleted
    they will look like a bunch of fat mutants just like they do right now, but the story will no longer revolve around them so who cares.

I wish to execute any pandaren that is bold enough to enter my property

15+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldnt they, Blizz isnt going to leave the pandas behind because no one likes them. They are part of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Why wouldnt they, Blizz isnt going to leave the pandas behind because no one likes them. They are part of WoW
    What about because Taran Zhu being a prissy bitch is the reason Garrosh is alive and able to escape, we exile/murder all pandas forever and ever? I really like this idea. And force panda players to all reroll troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    What about because Taran Zhu being a prissy bitch is the reason Garrosh is alive and able to escape, we exile/murder all pandas forever and ever? I really like this idea. And force panda players to all reroll troll.
    Not until they lvl cap all DKS at lvl 80. Stupid class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Short story

A Pandaren warrior has been summoned to the Draenor portal by his guild master, sword in hand and eager to prove himself he steps through the red fluid and is transported to a lush forest. Beasts, Alliance, Horde even monstrous giant horrors with one eye are wondering around this untamed savage land.

But just as this mighty Pandaren warrior is about to set off on his journey to tame this land and claim it for the good of his guild a message pops up on his screen and is unable to move, stuck in place he decides the best course of action is to read this so called message and carry on with his might quest.

"Please answer the following question"
    Are you Pandaren?

The Warrior being proud of his bulging belly and Pandaren heritage clicks yes as many times as his multi-buttoned mouse will let him, a few moments pass and the warriors anticipation grows wanting to join the fight as soon as possible!, but just as he thinks he is home free his screen goes black! thinking this is something wrong with his character controlling machine he stands up in frustration and yells slurs at the top of his voice.

When the mighty warrior has calmed back down he takes another gander at his screen only to find his mighty Pandaren warrior standing in Stormwind with a new message displayed.

"We are sorry to say but as you are a Pandaren it makes no fucking sense for you to go to Draenor, please enjoy yourself and stay away from the red portal, or if you prefer you may change your race at any time and enjoy the benefits of our new expansion, Warlords of Draenor!.

After reading this new message of dismay the Pandaren warrior goes of on another fit....... The End....

After reading this wall of text you think "WTF?" that's how I feel about this thread -.-
    Last edited by dejec1989; 2013-12-16 at 01:02 PM.

Maybe not found out in the world, but the Inn is supposed to work as a way to find new followers, so you should be able to get a pretty good random mix from there.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Not until they lvl cap all DKS at lvl 80. Stupid class.
    Why would they be capped? They sided with the alliance/horde over Arthas,turning on him instead. Arthas fell but the scourge still exists so they still have strength.

The Pandas were being annoying hippies that are the reason Garrosh escaped.

Deleted
    Of course they won't, but they'll be there anyway.

Anyway, Hamfist Facewrecker is the best name ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    Well I dunno, maybe because they killed WoW for many?
    No they didn't. I guarantee the majority who left did not leave because of pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus, they're still going to want to get Garrosh, considering he escaped before they could sentence him. And I'm willing to bet they just want him killed this time, rather than trying to contain him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    By that logic then Varian is a prissy bitch for stopping Thrall from killing Garrosh. Thralls a prissy bitch for letting Varian stop him.

Stop that right meow. Next you'll be saying Vol'gin should grow a tiny mustache and turn Ragefire Chasm into a concentration camp.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

As the playable characters, of course... its a continuation of the storyline after MoP. There will also very likely be pandaren vendors, quest givers, and so on scattered around. However only in places that we(the alli/horde) have moved into. Any places that are just existing races i doubt it.

Far as garrisons, likely any race associated with horde or alli would be available. Perhaps even some not yet associated, and just from draenor, who knows.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.