Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Squirrel halts live football matchQ

I'll see if there's a video but I found it funny that an entire game had to be stopped because a squirrel appeared on the pitch. Personally I aren't a football fan so seeing a game halted by a squirrel was far more interesting, though I felt sorry about the scared little critter

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I was thinking American football from the title. The rodent on the field is more entertaining then soccer.

jk! don't hurt me.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Err this title is really misleading/confusing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    How is it???

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    How is it???
    It's soccer not football.

I jest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Here I was thinking American football from the title. The rodent on the field is more entertaining then soccer.

jk! don't hurt me.
    I will end you! With hugs <3
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    You mean eggball?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    what is miss leading is a game where you carry the egg shaped ball for the majority of the match then call it football.
    however, was fun to see a squirel stop a football match
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-12-21 at 08:59 PM. Reason: raid called :p

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You mean eggball?
    I think you mean hand egg

well a squirrel is a lot more exciting than a football game lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no a squirrel! lol Really now... recently the local American football team (vs. whoever it was) kept on playing in heavy snow and hard to see, and this kinda football stops because of a squirrel? Although in the posted video, the guy chasing it like kid was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    How is it???
    Because this site is allot more North American then anything else, and that's soccer not football.

lol soccer. I'm surprised the fans didn't rush the field and stab it or something. That's what soccer fans do, right?

Deleted
    I love the title you got it right mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    misleading title, disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    lol soccer. I'm surprised the fans didn't rush the field and stab it or something. That's what soccer fans do, right?
    what? American football fans aren't crazy? I remember reading about a dude who wore a University football team shirt into a bar full of the opposing team's fans and that guy got his sack ripped open, literally. All sports fans are Fing nuts, not just soccer/football!
    Last edited by esach88; 2013-12-21 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    what? American football fans aren't crazy? I remember reading about a dude who wore a University football team shirt into a bar full of the opposing team's fans and that guy got his sack ripped open. literally... All sports fans are Fing nuts not just soccer!
    True about all sports having crazy fans, but football/soccer has the most...perhaps in part because it's the biggest sport worldwide. But you aren't going to have an American football referee that stabs a player over a call and have the fans chop said referee into pieces and put his head on a stake in the middle of the field either. Most stabbings and shit that happen over American football basically happen between grown men who are a) drunk and b) assholes to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    what? American football fans aren't crazy? I remember reading about a dude who wore a University football team shirt into a bar full of the opposing team's fans and that guy got his sack ripped open, literally. All sports fans are Fing nuts, not just soccer/football!
    I think it's safe to say that Soccer fans are the most nuts of all sports fans, though.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I think it's safe to say that Soccer fans are the most nuts of all sports fans, though.
    Yeah not many sports have blatant racism and fights and riots. I've seen videos of them, they are batshit crazy.