Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    Unfortunately even if you launch the wow.exe in the WoW Directory it will still launch the 64bit version.
    You can get around that by temporarily renaming the wow-64.exe in your WoW Directory to something like wow-64old.exe.
    If you launch wow.exe now you will launch the 32bit client.

Once you are done with whatever you are doing with FFS you can rename the wow-64.exe again.

The major difference between 32 and 64 bit is that the 64bit version can use more of your computer's memory and might perform a bit better than the 32 bit version.
    No need to go through all of that when there's an option right in the BNet launcher to launch the 32-bit client.

Quote Originally Posted by MiR4i View Post
    No need to go through all of that when there's an option right in the BNet launcher to launch the 32-bit client.
    That never worked for me personally.
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Deleted
    Dont work for me Why???

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Won't properly work on 32 bit, would you mind uploading a tutorial on how the program works?

I'm not new to machinima making but the key frames and stuff don't seem to be working; just getting 0/0/0 for map cords any frame i try to make.

Would love you forever!

Deleted
    This is so sweet! Thank you very much for releasing this!

Is it possible to increase it further than 2500 in the view distance? This is pretty annoying: puu .sh/8qJw8.jpg (remove space)

The video looks great. I've noticed that the colors were much better, stronger. There was bloom present as well, easily visible in the video during 0:23 -- is that and the stronger colors just video editing or the app allows you to enhance the graphics ingame, in real time? As in... I could play the game in this kind of state all the time.

Deleted
    Greetings,
    Great tool, thank you for your work. Please update to work with 5.4.8 patch. It seems to have stopped working since today.
    My channel is youtube, Xenhandofadal
    It features many videos using this tool.
    Many Thanks.

Hello,

I'm aware that the new patch broke the tool (as every patch do). I will update it but just give me a few days.

To answer some questions I received by email (I didn't answer since a loooong time. Sorry.) :
    - yes I will release the source code (probably the end of june, because it is not my priority for the moment...)
    - no I can't increase the view dist > 2500, it will crash the game. I have to look in the memory if I can find another value to change and I don't have the time to do this now.
    - I will take a look at every suggestions (vast project ).
    - The 64-bit version is not on project for the moment.
    (- yes, this tool work only with wow and, no, if the PTR have a different patch number, it have some good chance not to work on it (and no, I won't make an update for every single patch on the PTR)).

And thanks for all the very nice messages I received.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyssah View Post
    Hello,

I'm aware that the new patch broke the tool (as every patch do). I will update it but just give me a few days.

To answer some questions I received by email (I didn't answer since a loooong time. Sorry.) :
    - yes I will release the source code (probably the end of june, because it is not my priority for the moment...)
    - no I can't increase the view dist > 2500, it will crash the game. I have to look in the memory if I can find another value to change and I don't have the time to do this now.
    - I will take a look at every suggestions (vast project ).
    - The 64-bit version is not on project for the moment.
    (- yes, this tool work only with wow and, no, if the PTR have a different patch number, it have some good chance not to work on it (and no, I won't make an update for every single patch on the PTR)).

And thanks for all the very nice messages I received.
    Great news to hear you are updating it. You are a star Kyssah!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for providing FFS to the community, Kyssah. I appreciate all your work on it. I look forward to being able to use it again.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Updated for 5.4.8 18291

Deleted
    thank you very much!!!! <3

I am wanting to use this for the War Crimes machinima i am working on, is this safe to use for those purposes? i would hate to get banned for using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperxx View Post
    I am wanting to use this for the War Crimes machinima i am working on, is this safe to use for those purposes? i would hate to get banned for using it.
    Technically it's against the EULA/ToU but nobody has ever been banned for it.

Deleted
    Hey guys , I decided to have a go at making a wow movie and I downloaded this software and got about 2 mins of footage and getting used to everything I spent about 2 days messing around this it getting it how I liked it. Then there was a patch for wow and I keep getting error "ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!" , I have tried everything I can think off , I haven't bothered about the hardware side of thing because me CPU etc etc is all good. If anyone has any idea how to fix this it would really be appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks guys.

Deleted
    Thanks for getting back to me so fast , Any idea how long it will take them to update ?

Deleted
    haha , ye I know the feeling hopefully he stays at it , I don't see why he wouldn't

Yeah I shot them a quick e-mail the other day after I spent sum odd 4 hours tinkering with it, trying to figure out why it was crashing my WoW. Didn't even realize there had been a minor patch.

Deleted
    Ye , I just sent the guy an email aswell , I'm sure he will get it fixed asap. Also I was messing about with it as well for a good few hours , pain in the arse ......