10+ Year Old Account

What is your status? (Server, faction, toons)

Just curious where everyone is and what you are up to in the game.

Server: Jedi Covenant
    Faction: Both, sorta
    Toons:
    Republic:
    19 Shadow (hoping to learn how to tank, little nervous)
    8 Going to be Sage (heals spec)

Empire:
    55 Sorcerer, PVP healers and I heal some flashpoints
    43 IA Medic, was beta toon and first toon at launch, totes don't know how to play her anymore
    39 BH DPS spec (forgot the name), was light side to look/act like Omar Little from The Wire lol lol lost the name and so lost ambition to play it, but was fun as hell!
    A ton of other mid 20s things. An assassin, a couple warriors.

I really don't have a faction loyalty like in Wow, I think it is due to the stupid same faction warzones. I really have a hard time dealing with saving the day in one warzone and then having those same guys eating my face the next match cuz they are on the other team. It makes be bitter. Very, very bitter. I really don't have a major interest in end game content (Wow Ruined that for me), but after slowly getting back into this game around thanksgiving, I've been playing the shit out of it, those it helps that we've gotten like 2 feet of snow and going out in the cold is not my idea of a good time.

What about you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Covenant
    Faction: Pub
    Legacy: Darkstar
    Toons: 55 Jedi Sentinel, 26 Vanguard, 21 Shadow, 18 Scoundrel

Harbinger
    Faction: Imp
    Legacy: Starfall
    Toons: 55 Sorcerer (DPS), 55 Marauder, 55 Mercenary (DPS, though I do respec to heal now and then . . . but Merc dps is so much fun), 21 Sniper

Working on the Trooper at the moment.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Server - The Red Eclipse
    Republic - guild <The Boys From Bespin>
    Bolverk - lvl55 Jedi Sentinel
    Bare - lvl55 Republic Vanguard (Tank)
    Huckiberry - lvl55 Scoundrel (Heals)
    Marmaduke - lvl 42 Jedi Shadow (Tank)
    Shara - lvl 25 Gunslinger
    Edward-Michael - lvl 22 Republic Commando (DPS)
    Jes-se - lvl 15 Jedi Guardian (Tank - nearly)

Empire - guild <Incom Corporation>
    Mogue - lvl 55 Sith Juggernaut (Tank)
    Lindall - lvl 55 Sith Sorcerer (DPS)
    Bearr - lvl 55 Mercenary (Heals)
    Thak'ar - lvl 27 Mercenary (My first character created in early access) (DPS)
    Far'rel - lvl 12 Imperial Operative (Not sure)

I've been playing since early access and I love the levelling in this game. I got gripped by PvP quite quickly and when not levelling alts spent most of my game time in Warzones...That was up until about 8 months ago when I got <The Boys From Bespin> up and running. Since then I've been doing a lot more PvE and enjoying it, we're currently (slowly) making our way through the operations and focusing on having fun doing it.

I have no real faction loyalty but I prefer playing my Empire characters....they just 'feel' better. I was glad they introduced same faction WZ if for no other reason than I got sick of Huttball over and over and over again for the first 8 months of so after launch.

Server: Ebon Hawk
    Faction: Both

Have a L39 commando and a lowbie Inquisitor slave who crafts things for my trooper. Mostly play my commando when I do pop in. I visit and play for a couple days and then log out for a couple months. It's how I play most games now. I like the game as a whole, but easily get distracted from it. I do want to try huttball? when my trooper is high enough to get demo rounds.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Server: Progenitor.
    Factions: Both.
    51 bounty hunter (tank) and 19 jedi sage (healer). I play rather casually at the moment (might take it up more seriously in the future), so... Yeah; not really into anything much.

Server the Red Eclipse
    Both factions of the Tweakers guild (Republic/Empire of Tweakers)

13 chars of whom 6 55 and the rest 50.

Still subbed but not playing that often due to a beta of an other MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post

I have no real faction loyalty but I prefer playing my Empire characters.
    I've been leveling 2 consulars and a knight, but my higher end Imps filter mods and gear down to them. I'm glad I don't have faction loyalty in SWTOR. I have it hardcore in WoW, so it's a shock. I think it is the interaction between my character and the storyline that lets me be as good or bad as I want to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Currently on hiatus)

Ebon Hawk
    Faction: Republic
    Legacy: Vaynard
    Toons: 55 Shadow, 55 Guardian, 55 Gunslinger, 50 Sentinel, 50 Shadow, 48 Vanguard

Ebon Hawk
    Faction: Imperial
    Legacy: Vaynard
    Toons: 55 Assassin, 55 Marauder, 50 Juggernaut, 54 Powertech, 50 Sniper, 45 Mercenary, 28 Operative, 24 Sorcerer, 22 Marauder, 13 Assassin