Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Not at all, I have taken in several cats that have followed me home over the years. I am currently feeding a cat every day and have made a shelter for him too. Someone obliviously dumped it because during the summer he was covered in fleas and isn't neutered. I can't take him in because I already have 4 cats and all the no kill shelters are full. So for now until I can find a shelter with room, he has food 24/7 and a warm shelter he can sleep in and get out of the snow/cold. I also took care of his fleas and go out and see him every day to get him more use to people petting him.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dog that i've met couple days ago now lives near my work, our security feeds it. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.