Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yawn.

Do youngsters really think posting about demon hunters, or tinkers, on here is going to make Blizz suddenly change their minds and add them. Blizz have said time and time again no new classes so unless the ones posting have enough money to buy Blizz so the can say what goes they need to find a game with demon hunters and/or tinkers and leave WoW alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Yawn.

Do youngsters really think posting about demon hunters, or tinkers, on here is going to make Blizz suddenly change their minds and add them. Blizz have said time and time again no new classes so unless the ones posting have enough money to buy Blizz so the can say what goes they need to find a game with demon hunters and/or tinkers and leave WoW alone.
    First off, we talk about WOW because we like WOW and talking about WOW is fun, especially things we'd like to see in WOW. That's reason enough.

Secondly, Blizzard never said any such thing. They said they are reluctant to ever add anything to the game class wise, and it would of course take something very fun or exciting to them as an idea to see it happen. So you're either ignorant and spreading your ignorance as fact with a tone of authority which makes you come off as annoying, or you just like talking down to others. Or maybe there area million other reasons I've missed. Your "yawn" makes you definitely seem like a condescending prick, but who cares what a bunch of youngsters think, right? And how old are you?

Have a nice day.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    First off, we talk about WOW because we like WOW and talking about WOW is fun, especially things we'd like to see in WOW. That's reason enough.
    We don't agree on much Yig, but co-sign on that one.

Talking about things we'd like to see in WoW >>>>> Complaining that Blizzard isn't F2P/Is P2W/is an evil money grubbing company/etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    We don't agree on much Yig, but co-sign on that one.

Talking about things we'd like to see in WoW >>>>> Complaining that Blizzard isn't F2P/Is P2W/is an evil money grubbing company/etc.
    WoW is not Pay to Win !! Leveling is not equal to win . U have a lot of content in WoW !!

- - - Updated - - -

Teriz i got a question : Where is the change between Conflagrate and Fire Blast ?!
    Where is the change between Flash Heal and Flash of Light ?!
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

WoW is not Pay to Win !! Leveling is not equal to win . U have a lot of content in WoW !!
    WoW is not Pay to Win !! Buying honor/justice points is not equal to win . U have a lot of content in WoW, specially that one that is outdated and none even cares for it !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more feedback on the abilities listed there.
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated: 27/07/2014
    --> Explained The Terrorblade's rotation.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    often said here that ther wont be a new class in wod...

deamon hunter is d3 stuff... no nee for that in wow... my opinion.
    lol..who speaks about WoD? DH is d3 stuff?????!!!!!!!! lol give him a cookie ...first DH was in wars of the encients...then they were in warcraft 3...which is many many years before some d3...

- - - Updated - - -

stop this crap about that there will be no hero class or no DH at all...its a fine posibility and its stupit saying about their common spells like dh/rogue/warlock/Spriest...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    I swear, these people turn blind for a moment when this picture is about to smack their face.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    In other words, there is potential for the Demon Hunter class, and they are not planning in never introducing the Demon Hunter, only no plans for right now. Cool. Still lots of hope for the future for the DH fans.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest and say that Demon Hunter will probably never be made as a full new Class.

I'm more inclined to believe Blizzard might one day add Hero Specs.
    - Some Hero Specs might be available to multiple classes at once - Demon Hunter would probably be available to (at least) Rogue and Warlock
    - Hero Specs could change the armor type you use.
    - Some Hero Specs might be restricted by faction and/or race

So as far as full classes, I think we won't be seeing anything other than Necromancer
    As far as Hero Specs, we might see Demon Hunter, Shadow Hunter, Warden, Witch Doctor and Blood Mage
    As far as normal Specs, we might see Hunters getting Melee spec; Hunters and/or Warriors getting Throwing spec; Warriors, Paladins and Mages getting Spellbreaker, etc.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2014-07-29 at 09:04 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    I'll be honest and say that Demon Hunter will probably never be made as a full new Class.

I'm more inclined to believe Blizzard might one day add Hero Specs.
    - Some Hero Specs might be available to multiple classes at once - Demon Hunter would probably be available to (at least) Rogue and Warlock
    - Hero Specs could change the armor type you use.
    - Some Hero Specs might be restricted by faction and/or race

So as far as full classes, I think we won't be seeing anything other than Necromancer
    As far as Hero Specs, we might see Demon Hunter, Shadow Hunter, Warden, Witch Doctor and Blood Mage
    As far as normal Specs, we might see Hunters getting Melee spec; Hunters and/or Warriors getting Throwing spec; Warriors, Paladins and Mages getting Spellbreaker, etc.
    There will be at least more class, due to Mail only being used by two classes.

However, I could see either 4th specs or transcendent classes where a DH could appear as part of the Warlock class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    In other words, there is potential for the Demon Hunter class, and they are not planning in never introducing the Demon Hunter, only no plans for right now. Cool. Still lots of hope for the future for the DH fans.
    Does people really think blizzard will tell us what class there working next nope they want they will lie about or just plan hide it. I've said it once I'll say it again if they add a tinker class over a demon hunter class then I'll give all my shit away and desub for good and I one of about a million that will leave if blizzard pulls that stunt. Hell I'll even sell my stock in company and never do any buiness with them again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    There will be at least more class, due to Mail only being used by two classes.

However, I could see either 4th specs or transcendent classes where a DH could appear as part of the Warlock class.
    They will add classes as long this game continues they aren't going to stop at one more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    often said here that ther wont be a new class in wod...

deamon hunter is d3 stuff... no nee for that in wow... my opinion.
    D3's demon hunter is NOTHING like demon hunters in Warcraft. D3's demon hunter is more like...a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    I swear, these people turn blind for a moment when this picture is about to smack their face.
    They read it, and probably disgustingly misinterpreted it. Every one of these threads are filled with the same people making the same mind numbing arguments.

Le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    They read it, and probably disgustingly misinterpreted it. Every one of these threads are filled with the same people making the same mind numbing arguments.
    Do you mind sharing your unending wisdom to show everyone how pro-DH people are, as you put it, 'disgustingly misinterpreting it'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mind sharing your unending wisdom to show everyone how pro-DH people are, as you put it, 'disgustingly misinterpreting it'?
    Oh UNENDING WISDOM. Please guys can u discuss about my spell ideas because we all know that DHs and Warlocks got a different theme(From Blizzard Descriptions).
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    Oh UNENDING WISDOM. Please guys can u discuss about my spell ideas because we all know that DHs and Warlocks got a different theme(From Blizzard Descriptions).
    I took a look at it. I think Demon Hunters should have a mana bar, not an 'energy' bar, with a secondary resource being a bar to be filled, as well, but unlike the other classes, the idea is to keep this second bar 'at the middle'. We could call it 'corruption' bar. Abilities would all consume mana, but some would increase some 'corruption', while others consume some of it. Maybe, after some threshold of the corruption bar, your abilities start dealing damage to yourself, or start dealing less damage on your target(s). It's an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a look at it. I think Demon Hunters should have a mana bar, not an 'energy' bar, with a secondary resource being a bar to be filled, as well, but unlike the other classes, the idea is to keep this second bar 'at the middle'. We could call it 'corruption' bar. Abilities would all consume mana, but some would increase some 'corruption', while others consume some of it. Maybe, after some threshold of the corruption bar, your abilities start dealing damage to yourself, or start dealing less damage on your target(s). It's an idea.
    Not a mana bar. They are basically demonic Warriors, not spellcasters thats why. BTW i like the idea of the corruption bar.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    Not a mana bar. They are basically demonic Warriors, not spellcasters thats why. BTW i like the idea of the corruption bar.
    Playing WoD I'm seeing Blizzard is taking a more 'starved' approach to energy-users. If a class has energy as a resource, then the intention is to keep the class 'energy-starved' in its rotation in long fights (read: raid bosses), so you can't basically just keep pushing buttons. There is a downtime, now, even for monks.

I thought of the mana bar because, despite it being a melee fighter, the Demon Hunter is also a spellcaster, kind of like a Retribution Paladin, and allows a more constant flow of attacks.

And as for the 'corruption' bar, the idea I thought is that, the more your 'corruption' bar is filled, the more damage your abilities would do, up to the point where the 'corruption' bar reaches 50% (arbitrary number, could be 60, 70, 40, whatever), and then, past that point, the DH abilities could either start doing damage to the DH himself as well, or less damage on the target(s). Or both, dealing less damage on the target(s) and dealing damage to yourself, with the damage on mobs lowering and on yourself, raising, the fuller your 'corruption' bar is, past 50% (again, same abitrary number as before).
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-07-30 at 06:30 AM.