Asus P8z77-V LE Plus Mother Board
    16 GB Ripjaws Memory (2x8GB)
    Geforce GTX 780 3GB Video Card
    2TB Harddrive and 120GB Solid State
    Sound Blaster Audigy Sound Card 7.1
    Case Apevia Aspire x-Dreamer
    750W Power Supply
    Windows 8.1 Pro

This is just stuff from the invoice im not real smart in the computer area got this computer for christmas I tried changing it to run windows 8 compatible (My old computer was Windows 8 and ran it fine havent tried any other settings yet though) I tried downloading WhoCrash but it picked up no logs I tried turning off auto restart and no bluescreen popped up any ideas?

Although no bluescreen, there might actually have been one, just restarted too fast to show it.

Download Bluescreenviewer to try to find it , if there isn't one then it could be a few things.

Try running Memtest to rule out any RAM issues, it could also be the PSU, when WoW runs the GPU will pull more power and if the PSU is defective it might not be able to send enough power to it forcing a system restart.

Okay ill try that stuff also forgot to mention WoW is not done downloading yet but it says playable doubt this has anything to do with that but thought I should throw it out there

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason i could not make my new pc(back in the day) handle wow with dx11 (Geforce GTX 580 here,win7x64), no matter which drivers i used. The problem is still here, even though drivers have been updated multiple times. I had driver crashes and/or BSODs. So i just turned off dx11 in wow

This is kinda the is it plugged in answer but... do you have windows set to auto update? If it is a brand new pc the resets might just be windows updater. Speaking from experience of spending 4 hours taking apart my pc only to find out that was what was causing it >.<

Dont think its Windows updating since usually it gives a warning but ill check if it needs updating and ill also try turning of Dx11

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This is kinda the is it plugged in answer but... do you have windows set to auto update? If it is a brand new pc the resets might just be windows updater. Speaking from experience of spending 4 hours taking apart my pc only to find out that was what was causing it >.<

If that's the case windows usually shows update installation progress on shutdown and startup. Was it not doing this?

Did not show anything about restarting Switcing to Dx9 did not help and still no blue screens in that program. Think im going to go ahead and call the company that made it now was hoping it may be an easy fix

Is it possible that you're over heating? I use Open Hardware monitor to check that kind of thing. Otherwise, perhaps try running it windowed to see if you're actually getting any sort of prompts before it happens?

Figured it out last night after calling the guys just made sure the fan was running okay on GFX card and all the cords were in tight and its fine now All max settings at 1920x1080p 170 FPS in shrine :P (Dead server )

Deleted
    You mention "restarts while playing WoW".Does it turn off/on only while in WoW,or any other game?It could be a problem in your client.

Yeah, if the computer was just randomly shutting itself off during WoW, my first instinct would be "overheating problem", because that's really the only common thing that causes an instant shutdown/reboot out of nowhere with no warning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, if the computer was just randomly shutting itself off during WoW, my first instinct would be "overheating problem", because that's really the only common thing that causes an instant shutdown/reboot out of nowhere with no warning.
    Exactly.
    So,OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Exactly.
    So,OP?
    According to his post above, it apparently was a heat problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterPerpetual View Post
    Figured it out last night after calling the guys just made sure the fan was running okay on GFX card and all the cords were in tight and its fine now All max settings at 1920x1080p 170 FPS in shrine :P (Dead server )