10+ Year Old Account
    Love the pets and mounts collection tabs. I would love a tab added for tabards.

Us realms - Steamwheedle - ilmarinen

Feature I would like to see in WoD: the ability to change the animations of my character from another race. Just like going to the barber shop, I would cost money. I think it would be an easy way to personalize our toon. My UD would cast like an troll, channel like a blood elf, use instants like an orc... Awesome.

Deleted
    I'm hopping for profession remakes.

-OPT IN/OUT of CROSSREALM
    -Ability to save multiple specs/keybinds/bars so respecing isn't such a pain.
    -Looser transmog restrictions (i.e. mace/sword/axe into/from dagger, legendary weapons)
    -Unified Realm AH

I would love more character customization choices, like voices, casting animations, and more visual options like tattoos.

Good luck everyone!

I would like to see alts integrated into the garrisons, as a replacement for followers, have a level 100 rogue jc and alchemist alt, that rogue replaces your follower and gets double the reward for its crafting or dps missions.

Also I desperately want specializations back into professions

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to have the ability to pick our own racials from a list. So this way you could say still have Will of the Forsaken but play a Troll for the looks. Although who would play a Troll for looks is beyond me.

I want to see some more pet items like the biscuits or grooming kit. Maybe the ability to ride some for an hour or controlling the pet. Even add some accessories like a bow : D

pick me ! pick me please ! pick me !!
    I want an instant mount mount with a small size like the Hallows End broom.

More class/race combinations, preferably no more restrictions. WTB troll paladin!

me me me and you and me

+Dance studio (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

+More options in the barber shops! Hair, horns, color, tattoos, OH AND SCARS, etc. I would DIE for a color slider for hair too. /drools... Customization options are surprisingly important to people, more than most would care to admit, I'd bet!

+Racial perks to be stronger, unique; to actually be perks. Things that make the races unique, and that are actually noticable! The higher tradeskills made it harder for me to reach max, which seems sorta backwards. Why not you get double the skill points for each item made, or a (small) chance to get an extra item from the preferred trade? Even cosmetic racials, like trolls thrown weapons are bigger and more tribal looking by default? Each race could ignore a single type of cc that isnt stun, undead cant be slept ever, draenei cant have resistances lowered ever, etc. , imagine in a group a boss that sleeps everyone to do something that hurts, the undead in the group gets the chance to do something about it! keep the number of instances of this relatively even between factions, but differences are ok! .....I'll stop now before I go too far!!

+Being able to use fun items as a bear druid! :[

+Unique trinkets and out-of-the-ordinary effects on items. Like the new legendaries in D3, I want items that potentially change how I play my class! This is touched on (grabbed a bit maybe lol) with the new stat system. Looking forward to it!

+Being able to use most, if not all, of my fun items on my druid. =< I want all the costumes to act like the flame druid locket does/did!

+I'll make it a separate bullet, I want to see fun items be "more fun". Very subjective I know, but there have been a lot of things that were nerfed with no real purpose. I understand if there is an exploit or something to do with gameplay, but things like cooldowns on some of the items are absurd for their effect or duration. 10 sec duration, 5 hour cooldown? I personally think the cooldown should be exactly twice the duration, thus you must wait at least as long as the duration before you can use it again. More fun and it can be applied to basically every toy in the game relatively safely. (obviously there are exceptions either way, that shouldn't need to be said.)

+Not necessarily in WoD, maybe down the line, but subclasses/races? ಥ⌣ಥ

/grabby hands at pets
    Last edited by Sugarfur; 2013-12-31 at 03:56 AM.

maybe being able to scale older dungeons for personal difficulty levels?

challenge mode style raids!

yay gifts!

I would love to see some sort of shared bank space that all my toons would be able to access (no more having to switch to bank toons, etc)

New feature?

Honestly I have nothing in mind, maybe the idea of joining either faction with any race is something i think it could be interesting.
    Last edited by vipeer; 2013-12-31 at 06:17 AM.

That's all folks!

PMs will go out in a few hours at most.