Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    What the hell did I just read?

That was worse than a twilight novel. Please clean it up for future readers.

OT : Stop being a woman. Is the chick coming home with you at the end of the day? Then she is your girlfriend until she doesn't. And if she leaves you for him, who the fuck cares. 7 billion people on the planet, find one that doesn't need attention from another guy and doesn't make you feel so insecure.

I gathered from the nonsense that you are in college. If that is so, dump her ass ASAP. So many horny sluts in college. Your goal shouldn't be to wife one but to smash out as many as possible.
    What a ridiculous thing to say haha. Since when does being young mean you have to be an immature pig with no sense of loyalty?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even read a quarter of that without getting angry at the grammar.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I'd do this:

Tell her that she doesn't have to 'break up' contact with that friend, but do tell her that she should tell her friend to calm down a bit with his texting.

Now probably she will react in one of the following ways:

(Most likely A.)
    A. She freaks out because you told her that. Fight back if she freaks out on you. Don't go like ''ok, ok, I'll accept it and leave it be''. If she still hates you sometime after this 'arguement/discusion' about her friend, break up. If she agrees partially, your relation should be fine (for now).
    B. She agrees (or at least in some way). Relation should be fine (for now).

Good luck! Hope everything turns out well.

10+ Year Old Account
    kind of interesting thought...
    this other guy is gay, according to her, she only see's him as a bestie.

and her EX told you that her gay bestie used to have a crush on her?
    sounds like this third guy is trying to start trouble...

all you will end up doing trying to ruin a friendship is piss your girl off.
    all you have to do to keep her with you is treat her how a lady should be treated: like gold.

start off by showing her a little bit of trust, tell her what her ex said...let her know it is bothering you a little but you wanted to make sure it wasn't just him trying to start %##! and that you do indeed trust her.
    but if he did indeed used to have a crush on her, and he's never let her know, then she really only see's him as a gay bestie.
    only way that can change is if you seriously ruin it with her, and her 'bestie' is there to hold her up with a shoulder to cry on, and then he makes a move.
    pretty much the only thing that would change a ladies mind about a gay friend they've had for years.

edit-
    minus part about being an ex, re-read it / the besties friend said this to you(still could be trying to start trouble)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    But back in the day, said people were also far more mature compared to their counterparts at the same age today. An 23-yr old back in the 1940s/1950s could have a career and family, but today he's still in school, bro-ing out, and playing video games with all his free time.

I spent 7 years with a girl I wanted to marry, 23-30. She left me, over Facebook. Now I lost out on what are supposed to be the most carefree and fun years because I was too serious about this girl. My advice isn't not to try at all, it's just someone shouldn't be thinking they're in the be all/end all romantic situations of their lives during their youthful years.
    Words of wisdom right there. I wish I had something to add but this sums it up quite nicely.

Don't spend your best years worshiping someone else's altar. 20-40, enjoy this time. Live it carefree (to a degree).

What was that phrase from the movie Inception? “Do you want to become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Having problems in a relationship that is the new, it isn't a good sign. 1 You are jealous, and 2 you have no trust. Based on that alone you will always have troubles with partners until you mature.

Note: He's always texting her.

I find it somewhat disconcerting that so many people are posting replies suggesting dumping her and etc.

Are so many people on this board really so jaded towards the opposite sex, or are they just trolling the OP trying to ruin his relationship?

OP: Stop get the sand out of your snatch, man up and lay down the law. If she doesn't like it, throw her to the curb. If any woman I was dating ever had a guy friend like that I'd simply dump her ass, no point in even worrying about it.

There's plenty of women out there who don't have their heads up their ass.
    Last edited by arnoldr45; 2014-08-06 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldr45 View Post
    OP: Stop get the sand out of your snatch, man up and lay down the law. If she doesn't like it, throw her to the curb.

If any woman ever had a guy friend like that I'd simply dump their ass, no point in even worrying about it. What has that netted me? A woman who has a brain, knows what it's like to be in an adult relationship and has common sensibilities. I don't need to worry "why" she's going out to lunch with one of her guy friends because she knows only kids and dipshits have friends of opposite sex. A committed adult relationship is something entirely different.
    You sound like an amazing person to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    I find it somewhat disconcerting that so many people are posting replies suggesting dumping her and etc.

Are so many people on this board really so jaded towards the opposite sex, or are they just trolling the OP trying to ruin his relationship?
    You know, if you are a real man, you don't put up with women like that!

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    But back in the day, said people were also far more mature compared to their counterparts at the same age today. An 23-yr old back in the 1940s/1950s could have a career and family, but today he's still in school, bro-ing out, and playing video games with all his free time.

I spent 7 years with a girl I wanted to marry, 23-30. She left me, over Facebook. Now I lost out on what are supposed to be the most carefree and fun years because I was too serious about this girl. My advice isn't not to try at all, it's just someone shouldn't be thinking they're in the be all/end all romantic situations of their lives during their youthful years.
    That's bullshit mate. The amount of people with careers in their early 20's hasn't changed since the 40's, it's just that the pastime of those who have no careers changed. Video games are bars of the past. Instead of getting drunk, people now play video games.

Today if you are bored you can do 1000000000000 things. Back in the days it was either job, or alcohol.

Hard to follow. Sounds like a bunch of teenage bullshit that I would have never bothered with. I generally keep a second female around when the "main" pisses me off or doing some real shady shit on the side. I can't be bothered with that crap.

I sure hope that you are not in college right now. I can not see how you would of passed Freshman Comp with that garbage of a post. If true, I hope she dumps you. You seem to be on track to work at McDonald's
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

Don't worry and let it go. If you are stuck on it in the long run it will destroy your relationship. If she's ever into him more then a friend she will break up with you and that happens. Just have fun and live life. My wife has a best friend who's a straight male and I could care less though they only talk like once a week, and I have a great friend who is a female who I talk to ever 3 or 4 days. You never know who you will be friends. Just because your the opposite sex do not mean your can't be a friend.

When you're in your mid twenties to early thirties, something happens. All the bullshit described in the OP goes away. Adults tend to size each other up very quickly, and generally don't waste time on people who aren't committed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more you worry, the more likely you are to lose her. Women are one of four things: Weak girls that attract to weak men to feel comfortable, strong women that attract to weak men to dominate and control them, weak women that attract to strong men to take care of them for them, or strong women attract strong men because they want to build a long lasting bond.

So the important question is: Which one of these are you two and which one do you want to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a hard time following that post and I really gave it my all.

You know what they say though? Plenty of fish in the sea.

I think it's time you went and looked for a pretty red one.

Let her have the gay boyfriend. Find someone who cares for for you like you care for them.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post

The OP paints a picture of someone who's more interested in someone else than himself. Without being privy to the whole picture, we're basing our biased answers towards a biased story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zannis View Post
    The OP paints a picture of someone who's more interested in someone else than himself. Without being privy to the whole picture, we're basing our biased answers towards a biased story.
    Where's the bias here did he make any accusations? I don't see any apart from he states his "Girl" as he nicely puts it is texting someone else, I am guessing he ain't dumb enough to just make that up or he's suffering from a state of paranoia thinking a male is "hitting up" ha-ha his girl, ugh why couldn't he say just texting his girlfriend.

I got an idea leave em both the hell alone? try not to ruin a friendship cause of your own insecurities?

Honestly i will never understand this if you do not trust a guy or girl enough to have a friend of opposite gender you really shouldn't have a relationship then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    I got an idea leave em both the hell alone? try not to ruin a friendship cause of your own insecurities?

Honestly i will never understand this if you do not trust a guy or girl enough to have a friend of opposite gender you really shouldn't have a relationship then.
    Trust is not required, only obedience. Wait I butchered that quote, I think it should start with the word understanding and is totally irrelevant!