Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The game honestly doesn't even start until you're max level. Heck, leveling up through quests and dungeons doesn't teach you really ANYTHING about your class because everything dies so fast. For people with full heirloom gear, leveling is really just an inconvenience, or just something to pass the time. I know I'd rather take the two or three days to just get a character to 90 than pay for one. I don't see how suddenly getting a non-max level character in WoD would trivialize the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    The game honestly doesn't even start until you're max level. Heck, leveling up through quests and dungeons doesn't teach you really ANYTHING about your class because everything dies so fast. For people with full heirloom gear, leveling is really just an inconvenience, or just something to pass the time. I know I'd rather take the two or three days to just get a character to 90 than pay for one. I don't see how suddenly getting a non-max level character in WoD would trivialize the game.
    If the game doesn't even start until you're max level, provide an option to start from max level instead of level 1. A free option.