10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Randomly failing at bonuses

Anyone else having this issue in heroic scenarios?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Yup, It's happened to me a few times. No Idea what causes it.

It sometimes happens if you've already done that scenario recently. It's like the timer keeps going from your previous run instead of resetting when you enter the scenario again. This is the only situation in which I've seen it happen personally, anyways.

It's really annoying. I tend to VP cap by running a bunch of H Scenarios in a row. This bug slows that down significantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    It sometimes happens if you've already done that scenario recently. It's like the timer keeps going from your previous run instead of resetting when you enter the scenario again. This is the only situation in which I've seen it happen personally, anyways.

It's really annoying. I tend to VP cap by running a bunch of H Scenarios in a row. This bug slows that down significantly.
    Actually I think your right, I remember the last time it happened was when I did Brewing Storm 2 times in a row.

Yeah and it seems to happen even if only one person has previously done the HSC that day. Will screw the other 2 out of the bonus.

It only happens to me when me and my guild mates steam roll it (~575 ilvl each). Probably has something to do with adds or bosses dying too quickly, as I don't have the issue when I carry shitty pugs, or play on lower ilvl alts.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens even in solo scenarios like the noodle shift daily.

Yep happening to me, sometimes the bonuses fail instantly and sometimes they don't and you can complete them. It's been a bug for a few weeks it seems I'm suprised they haven't fixed it yet.
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

10+ Year Old Account
    This was happening to me on Tuesday when i was doing my valor grind. It's nice to see it wasn't just me.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Yeah and it seems to happen even if only one person has previously done the HSC that day. Will screw the other 2 out of the bonus.
    This must be it. It happened to me, while I didn't do that scenario anywhere in the last week.
    Must have been that hunter!