Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    recently started healing on my pally, and now i've been in there most of last nite and this morning to see how far i can get in endless...

maybe i was completely wrong, because once you DO start its pretty addictive. i guess its just getting the people TO start it.

Implement new feature, give it no rewards. Wonder why more than half have never gone near it and the other half did bronze and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by dabone View Post
    Dude you can't overgear it since your ilvl goes down to 463...
    I'm talking about brawler's guild.

Just FYI, Tauren could need an offensive racial (wow that sounds weird) So many of my druid pal racechanged to Troll...
    Yes, adding a throughput benefit to races that had don't have one currently is part of balancing the racials. (Source)
    Owyeah. Expect a whole lot of trolls/orcs to switch to tauren, at least I will. Even if it's something boring like a 1% dmg increase, because "Tauren ar strongk", I'll take it.

I just wondering if this information took into account the amount of people who lost the achievements for tanking and healing during 5.4 patch. I went back and completed them again after loosing them but you will find anyone who plays this game for titles and achievements in general will at least complete these or attempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Implement new feature, give it no rewards. Wonder why more than half have never gone near it and the other half did bronze and walked away.
    The rewards are the titles (i.e. prestige). Proving grounds are quite challenging for many classes/spec. I really liked em.

I got the healing/dps 30-wave title mainly to prove to myself that I could do it. I would not have been able to rest after trying it, until I was able to beat it.

never ever tried the proving grounds, so people find them worthwhile?

10+ Year Old Account
    dat art <3

I love the art! It reminds me of the opening animation for the movie Hercules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorperior View Post
    Am I the only one that sees Green Jesus being well.... Green Jesus in that mosaic?
    Nope. And while I, as a shaman, enjoy having my class prominently in the middle... Really wish it were possible to have someone else other than Thrall. =/

Quote Originally Posted by kelgo View Post
    The reason the numbers are so low because of how unbalanced it is for classes doing it. Some classes you can blow through endless 30 without much trouble while others it is insanely difficult just to get past silver. Also most people don't even know it exists which compounds the problem.
    Very true. My main is a shaman, and believe me when I say that you do not want to try doing PG as enhance. It is awful.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked proving grounds. I've done gold and wave 10 endless on a bunch of characters for fun and also obtained all 3 titles.

Deleted
    Did all PG achis for the titles by cheesing with the easy specs. The difficulty between best and worst class/spec is insane. Doing 30 waves with frost mage isn't that hard, but GL with feral druid. Same with healers, shaman, druid and monk have tons of leeway while paladin has to be perfectly itemized and played for PG and still might get owned by AI or RNG.