Neat things WW's can do, boo boo de doo

I can serpent kick off the side of a small cliff with an enemy underneath, and activate serpent kick's secondary ability while in mid air, just above the enemy, and still apply the debuff, even though I am still continuing onward due to inertia.

What cool things have you discovered?

I can Paraylze a rogue in mid air as he attempts to use his engineer glider to sail off of the LM to the Farm.

I can use flying serpent kick just before I hit water and die of falling damage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I can use flying serpent kick just before I hit water and die of falling damage.
    thank goodness i'm a panda or this would've killed me hundreds of times.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyy View Post
    thank goodness i'm a panda or this would've killed me hundreds of times.
    Oh, I found ways to do it before my race change.

Fish while meditating in the air!

...Also, lol at Arena teams that focus me out of the gate and do 600k damage to themselves from my Touch of Karma. Literally won a 3s match where ToK was (by far) my top damage done because they just unloaded on me.

We can mutate into an amber scorpion with TeB up and do a ton of damage.

We can slow fall and roll in the air letting us walk afterward, or use FSK while flying. That's pretty fun. It's like we're real windwalkers.

We can be shelved for lack of raid utility.

You can jump and roll while mid-air to do a half-roll. Also, transcendence makes up OP on Heroic Siegecrafter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytherthebad View Post
    You can jump and roll while mid-air to do a half-roll. Also, transcendence makes up OP on Heroic Siegecrafter.
    Can also do this with FSK. If you don't want to create distance between you and your enemy but still get the FSK 70% slow/damage, just jump and FSK at the same time and cancel it mid-air.

You can mount up while you're riding on your cloud mid-air. Besides that and the stuff people have posted already I can't come up with anything cool we can do. We used to be able to teleport to our SeF clones, toggle walk while rolling to put us to a stop, and use click to move to guide us while we were rolling, but all of those things have already been "fixed".

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    We used to be able to teleport to our SeF clones, toggle walk while rolling to put us to a stop, and use click to move to guide us while we were rolling, but all of those things have already been "fixed".
    Also Touch of Karma with no visual effect.

Rushing Jade Wind is another neat (and underappreciated) thing to have, especially in todays PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    You can mount up while you're riding on your cloud mid-air. Besides that and the stuff people have posted already I can't come up with anything cool we can do. We used to be able to teleport to our SeF clones, toggle walk while rolling to put us to a stop, and use click to move to guide us while we were rolling, but all of those things have already been "fixed".
    We can interact with quest objects/use items while in our zen cloud, which is actually a pretty nifty time saver. Most noticeable in the half hill dailies, the ones where you need to cook soup or pick up veggies.

Touch of Death is pretty neat. -a ww monk with 737k hp.

Deleted
    i can make as many clones of myself as i like, i once began to fill the whole inside and outside of the shrine with clones and realized it would take all day to fill every square inch, i made a trail inside and outside of the shrine instead. http://imgur.com/1RKQDtX http://imgur.com/sbylb1b I also used to be able to teleport between clones before that was stopped last patch
    Last edited by mmoc76737ab888; 2014-01-08 at 06:36 AM.