Deleted

Healing 2-3 dudes while running around in the instance.

I've got this major problem with healing that I'd like any help I can get with it. If I'm assigned to heal only those that are in range of me, and they are like scattered around both in area and in the groups of the raid frames, I struggle to keep them up if the damage is relatively high on all of us, including me. What do I have to do, spam the most major heal and an common instant?

I generally have the hang of healing, both in raid frames/UI and in regular encounters and I know well how to heal individuals or groups in regular scenarios, it's just this "heal 3-4 others, including myself" while we run around getting heavy damage all of us.

In case you need a specific class, I was thinking on resto druid at the moment (though I had the same difficulty with a priest last year, though the disc was easier with its shield spam, though not totally).

Tell them to stay closer to you.

it's your job to heal them.
    there job to stay alive tho.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted
    If you're talking about in a raid then you need to communicate with your team to stay in range of healers, or assign yourself a position where they can do so (e.g. but yourself in a more central location, mechanics permitting).

If it's a dungeon then just heal/follow the tank.

Deleted
    They are usually in range and the damage is generally unavoidable, in the theoretical scenario.

It's mainly that they may be scattered in the raid frames as well (not in the same group), for one reason or another (not because the raid leader is lazy, they needed it that way).

I now wonder if it's mainly a matter of having 'shorter' raidframes to see them more rapidly, or to stop being confortable with mainly looking at frames and then when having to move for 90% of the time finding it harder..

Deleted
    I think it's something that will come naturally (the getting used to healing and responding to mechanics at the same time).

For starters you can make sure that you move your raid frames closer to the middle of the screen, so you can see them whilst still keeping an eye on your character and vice versa.