Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Angry WoD: Double Legions? Double Sargeras? Were DOOMED!!!

So if we get an alternate universe which is basically a duplicate of our universe in which Draenor didn't get nuked and enslaved...

We got double Burning Legions! The Burning Legion from our prime universe and the legion from the Iron Horde's universe! And...

Oh no...

Two Sargeras!!!

Will the Burning Legions merge into the Super Duper Burning Legion? The two Sargeras merge into Empowered Sargeras XL?

Were DOOMED!!!!!

Your thoughts?

There's no reason the Legion would be in this expansion. At the very very end of it maybe, but that's still reaching for it.

It is entirely possible that there are differences between each different universe... therefor it stands to reason that perhaps VELEN chose to become Sargeras' right hand... and maybe Kil'jaeden is the good guy. Or perhaps Sargeras only seeks to spread flowers and happiness through the universe in this timeline... or perhaps he seeks only to steal the plums(bonus points).
    "You will bend to my will... with or without your precious sanity!

I have seen this before..... a villain who enters all alternative dimensions where he brings all the villains that are basically him together, creating an unstoppable force. Soon we will face a council of Sargeras's

Quote Originally Posted by daehnban View Post
    There's no reason the Legion would be in this expansion.
    Yeah, it's not like Gul'dan is trying to get the other orcs to drink the demon blood or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    So if we get an alternate universe which is basically a duplicate of our universe in which Draenor didn't get nuked and enslaved...

We got double Burning Legions! The Burning Legion from our prime universe and the legion from the Iron Horde's universe! And...

Oh no...

Two Sargeras!!!

Will the Burning Legions merge into the Super Duper Burning Legion? The two Sargeras merge into Empowered Sargeras XL?

Were DOOMED!!!!!

Your thoughts?
    Pretty much dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    It is entirely possible that there are differences between each different universe... therefor it stands to reason that perhaps VELEN chose to become Sargeras' right hand... and maybe Kil'jaeden is the good guy. Or perhaps Sargeras only seeks to spread flowers and happiness through the universe in this timeline... or perhaps he seeks only to steal the plums(bonus points).
    Sadly that would not be the case.

Everything would be the same right up till Garrosh got there. So the the entire expansion would still have the ultimate evil burning legion plot running in it somehow cause the burning legions plans would not just be given up on cause one time traveling orc somehow managed to do some amazing shit he could have never pulled off in our universe, not to mention our universe still having a burning legion to deal with and who knows what they are planning with an all powerful Sargaras out there.

All Garrosh does is stop them from drinking the blood and Guldan still does that, With their plans in the alternate universe screwed up because of one time traveler, you can bet the saragras and his legion would like to get in on some of that time travel action or at a minimum while Garrosh is building his Iron Horde and years before we are allowed to get there, the burning legion should in some capacity be all over his ass. Not to mention the original reality's burning legion and who knows what they are up to.

Hell, all garrosh really has time for is getting every NPC leveled to 90-100 by the time we get there.

If you want a plot line to drive an expansion story then this expansion isn't for you.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-01-07 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Two universes mean two Pantheons of Titans as well
    Oh, darn it! Double everything!

The universe is gonna explode!

Deleted
    Don't worry.... What do you think Me'dan did till now? He saw it coming AND HE IS PREPARED!!!!

i think this thread is DOUBLE LAME....all joking aside blizz is gonna come up with some way to make it a single timeline or however you want to word that there is only one of each imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, darn it! Double everything!

The universe is gonna explode!
    i dunno really

http://wowpedia.org/Aman%27Thul gave Nozdormu his power, does that man Aman has even more Power over time and there is only one of him located in any time line ever?
    or maybe the pantheon titans are not effected from this or somthing, but im sure there is multipul burning legions between the two, can see Future Kil'Jaden sending a letter to his past self saying " hey lets team up"
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I have seen this before..... a villain who enters all alternative dimensions where he brings all the villains that are basically him together, creating an unstoppable force. Soon we will face a council of Sargeras's
    A villain to whom all Dimensions, realities, are open to him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yes but he was beaten by all the Batmans from all the universes.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kiljaeden is a very powerful mage right? What if he is so powerful, he is Interdimensional? What if Kairoz is a legion puppet tricking Garrosh to go and open a portal to either let Kiljaeden enter from on Draenor, or maybe let the orcs invade azeroth to weaken it, and then be summoned when Azeroth is weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Kiljaeden is a very powerful mage right? What if he is so powerful, he is Interdimensional? What if Kairoz is a legion puppet tricking Garrosh to go and open a portal to either let Kiljaeden enter from on Draenor, or maybe let the orcs invade azeroth to weaken it, and then be summoned when Azeroth is weak?
    Tht is one thoery I have seen people throwing about especially as Malchezzar was talking about being in all dimensions or some biz.

Deleted
    Or maybe Titans are unique no matter tha timeline since their own creation the bronze dragonflight is able to see through ALL the timelines...

Oh no...

Two Sargeras!!!

Were DOOMED!!!!!

Your thoughts?
    How difficult is it to put an apostrophe in "we're"?

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't our Sargeras and his liuetenants all dead? So the inclusion of WoD's Demon elite would just mean there would be 1 once more rather than 2 Sargeras.

Don't forget the ultimate big bad... Double Hogger!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but isn't our Sargeras and his liuetenants all dead? So the inclusion of WoD's Demon elite would just mean there would be 1 once more rather than 2 Sargeras.
    Nope sargeras is eternal and acording to allen brack he is still out there,kil jaedan is out there and almost all his dreadlords are alive, on thread i think we will not see legion on wod
    Last edited by thebigman154; 2014-01-07 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Single sargeras doesnt pose any threat to us. So why should two of them, be any diffrent ?
    2 x 0 = 0