Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No real surprise here since they themselves have complained that 10 man has close to no real competition for them and that sort of kills any real idea of wanting to be the best when you are the best by default.

Will be fun watching them do Mythic. At last we won't have an argument between 10 and 25 man
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    What's this "mystic" of which you speak?
    It's the successor of "rouge".

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    They raped Method in many bosses already even it was their second 25 clear!! Paragon killed many bosses 10-20 seconds faster than Method have killed those according to WoL. There will be no competition in WoD
    I'm sure there will be a tight competition. The fact that they killed it faster just means that they focused more on the DPS rather than playing it safe (as in making sure there wont be a wipe that costs everyone 8mins.

On Devai's stream he mentioned that their first raid (that wasn't streamed) took them 7.5h to complete with wipes at multiple bosses. This one (streamed one) took I believe 3.5h.

I watched their entire 25man raid the other day on Davai's stream and the talent they brought in (And also brought back. yay Lappe ) is amazing. Those 2 hunters they have were crushing the meters on every fight. Not to mention their DK dps that was doing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    This thread will probably be filled with "who gives a shit" but I'm pretty happy; and the stream today was really awesome.
    shut the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I watched their entire 25man raid the other day on Davai's stream and the talent they brought in (And also brought back. yay Lappe ) is amazing. Those 2 hunters they have were crushing the meters on every fight. Not to mention their DK dps that was doing work.
    Lappe was streaming to btw.

Edit: Nlappe (twitch name)
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2014-01-11 at 05:10 PM.

Lappe was streaming to btw.
    I honestly did not know that. But that excites me very much. Gonna go watch that. Thanks for the channel name :P

Edit: Nevermind. Doesn't save videos so I won't watch it :[
    Last edited by moveth; 2014-01-11 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I honestly did not know that. But that excites me very much. Gonna go watch that. Thanks for the channel name :P

Edit: Nevermind. Doesn't save videos so I won't watch it :[
    compared to Lappe, Devai definitely has a much more professional stream and is much more entertaining and engaging the viewers. I tuned in for a bit onto Lappe's stream but went back to Deva.

Deleted
    heh, should have announced mythic before 5.4 came out then maybe paragon would have actually participated in the 25m race

Deleted
    Go lappe go !

Fanboy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    compared to Lappe, Devai definitely has a much more professional stream and is much more entertaining and engaging the viewers. I tuned in for a bit onto Lappe's stream but went back to Deva.
    It's true, obs wasn't working to well for Lappe so he was getting really low fps the entire raid; that was the worst part, and Deva shows healing meters <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.twitch.tv/devahi/c/3517207
    VoD of the whole raid if everyone is interested.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread will probably be filled with "who gives a shit" .
    Exactly, how else would a Guild get ready for 20man raiding? Why not a thread about the other 50someyhing 10man guilds turned 25man to prep for WoD?
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    Exactly, how else would a Guild get ready for 20man raiding? Why not a thread about the other 50someyhing 10man guilds turned 25man to prep for WoD?
    Maybe even a few threads about those that didn't manage to make the switch.

<--- still bitter about recruiting this much during winter break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you should know your place as a semi-HC raider when it comes to world first guilds, they happen to interest people more than some random noname guilds nevertheless their progress. And I bet you don't need me to list things why it is so.
    Last edited by Kuul; 2014-01-14 at 09:01 AM.

Because those other guilds are not on the same level as them.

A guild that was the #1 25 man guild for a full expansion then the #1 10 man guild for a full expansion going back to 25 man, meaning they are going to continue raiding into the new expansion. The odds are that they will be the #1 20 man guild. That's news.

I dont understand the whole "who cares" comment. Dont come in here if you don't care lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you don't care, don't post in here. Anyone posting "I don't care" or "Who gives a shit" or anything of the kind will be infracted.
    Yeah guys, don't disagree with the nazi mod fanboys about the irrelevant guild from several expansions ago. We can't have differing points of view tearing us apart. Wouldn't want to have someone point out the facts where the guild exploited their way to the majority of the their first kills or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Yeah guys, don't disagree with the nazi mod fanboys about the irrelevant guild from several expansions ago. We can't have differing points of view tearing us apart. Wouldn't want to have someone point out the facts where the guild exploited their way to the majority of the their first kills or anything.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2014-01-14 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    mystics
    Mythic raiding*

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Bring back Death and Taxes vs Nihilum!
    Nihilum tried and failed. Was hilarious.