Thread: smelly shoes

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

smelly shoes

how to make shoes less smelly in inside ? i cant wash only the insoles cuz they are attached to the shoe. obviously i also cant just put them into the washmachine. what else can i do ?

i like much my new shoes and been using them for 3 months straight, now they are kinda smelly.

they look pretty much like this btw, ive got them whole white

Fabreeze or any other shoe specific deodoriser?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can use more than one pair, if you tend to use your shoes all day, or a majority of it.

But sprays should be enough.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Baking soda over night and vacuum it out in the morning.

Also, wear socks and put talcum powder on your feet if you sweat a lot.

You can put them in a washing machine. Just put them in a towel or other material, even inside a shirt and their good to throw in the machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why you europeans enjoy wearing weightlifting shoes on a regular basis... I have these only because I lift, but outside of lifting they're horrible... flat bottom, they're pretty tight around the foot... they're everything i'd hate to find in a daily shoe. Are all europeans wannabe lifters? Or do you guys just randomly squat/deadlift things as you walk around?

OT: There's pretty much not a damn thing you can do about stinky shoes if you have smelly feet... of course shoes will become stinky regardless of how much you sweat, but if you sweat alot, you should maybe consider getting different shoes... why wouldn't you get a mesh-like shoe that allows for breathing instead of tight leather that keeps heat locked in? If you have a sweating problem, you shouldn't use those shoes... now if you're talking about normal shoe smell that comes, you should just ignore it and move on. Shoes will always smell over time and the only way you can avoid it is if you use that shoe cleaner spray crap after every time you use the shoes, which would be too much of a hassle for some 80 dollar shoes.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Put them in a zip top bag in the freezer for a few days, cuts down on the bacteria count.

Deleted
    Always wear socks!

Quote Originally Posted by Herazim View Post
    You can put them in a washing machine. Just put them in a towel or other material, even inside a shirt and their good to throw in the machine.
    Never do this with leather shoes!!

Deleted
    don't wear them indoors all the time

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I don't understand why you europeans enjoy wearing weightlifting shoes on a regular basis...
    I'll take "Annoying things Americans say" for 400 please Alex.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I've done in the past a couple times... grabbed a can of Lysol disinfectant spray, sprayed the insides really good (or just in general in the case of some old sandals) then let it air dry really well. Smelled like Lysol sure, but otherwise cleared that right up.

Deleted
    You think smelly shoes are a problem? You should sniff my cock! Now that hums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    You think smelly shoes are a problem? You should sniff my cock! Now that hums
    What does it smell like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now that I'm scarred for the rest of the evening...

*tempted to start a long conversation about yeast infections*

(Then again maybe it's something a smelly poster should consider a possibility.)

Deleted
    Best option that I've used and works like charm every time is put them in freezer overnight. Cold kills the bacteria that causes the smell. I use that every time when my shoes start to stink overtime. You can also put them in plastic bag when you do that.

Deleted
    Greek yoghurt provides no solace

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. Mrs making me watch "death comes to pemberley". Bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocThor View Post
    Best option that I've used and works like charm every time is put them in freezer overnight. Cold kills the bacteria that causes the smell. I use that every time when my shoes start to stink overtime. You can also put them in plastic bag when you do that.
    Yeah....no. not putting my penis in the freezer. Soz.

Deleted
    Loads of Axe obviously

Deleted
    You're not a man if your shoes don't smell. Women's shoes on the other hand... I'm conflicted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put gel deodorant on the bottom of your socks, then put on your shoes.

Heard it works, never tried it. I rotate shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.