Deleted

[Boomkin] 2set bonus A theory i have which i want to discuss of how true/false it is!

Hello owls' out there, i been lately comparing logs, which made me think of something i didn't realize before. So i wanted to discuss it with other owl's if it's correct or false.

This is what i believe. I believe 2 set bonus of boomies are the strongest 2 set bonus ever made for any caster in the game because of our legendary cloak.

The reason for me to say this, is that what i believe, since we litterally cast 2 spells every single time we do normal rotation with our eclipse, then the proc chance of our legendary cloak should be higher then everyone else.

when ever i check logs, i see also that a lock does around 5% dps with cloak, while for owls it is around 10%.
    Now i am also wondering if dark shamans trinket also gets benefits this way? i also realized that when i cast a wrath, and the trinket DIDN'T proc, i hit 200k then my bolt from 2 set bonus hit for 15k and then my multistrike procced which dealt around 60k.

Now i am wondering, is this theory really true? that owls 2 set bonus makes our dark shaman trinket, and legendary cloak to proc more then others?

what do you other guys think?

Procs are false. More RPPM procs early = less RPPM procs later.

Our cloak does a bit more dps because it's influenced by solar mastery, that's it.