US Retired Hardcore Raider (top 100 world in BC) LFHome For WoD

basically i played BC in a top 100 world guild with a 7 day a week raid schedule and the day hellgate london came out is when i quit, being bumming around in wrath / cata / mop and i wanna get back into it from the word go in WoD.

I would like to get into a guild that is doing heroic progression at the moment with whatever class that they believe they will need to fill when WoD hits, willing to make a char and hit 90 on your server then go dormant until WoD hits then level up to start doing heroics / raiding asap when we hit 100.

as to me personally, im 24 work nights in australia looking for a guild that raids nights in america (its about 10:30+AM my time which is perfect for me).

more than willing to jump on vent / skype and talk for a bit with any guild thats interested

Any questions comments criticisms go nuts

<Nox Oriens> is recruiting to complete the jump from 10 man heroic to 25 man heroic raiding. We are currently 10/14H in tens. If you have been a heroic raider and want to be a mythic raider in the expansion, we want you. We are doing 25 man content now but need a few more dps (including one warrior). We will consider all reasonable applicants.

Nox migrated to Korgath at the beginning of the Throne of Thunder because Lightninghoof had become too small for an active raiding guild. As a guild, we have a raiding history going back to 2007. We also have pride in our guild - Realm first Level 25 guild - Lightninghoof and Realm first working as a better team - Lightninghoof. In the course of the second achievement, we got multiple individual realm firsts for professions.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, flex raiding, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We also have a more social raiding team that is making progress in normal SoO.

We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild.

Contact Shadowdi/Shadowformed (Shadowjj#1695) or Nzete/Nyama (Nzete#1146) in game for further information.

Bump

@Nzete sorry, those raid times are a little late, other than that looks promising