Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Diablo 3 - PC->PS4?

Okay, so I have the PC version of Diablo 3 for doing that seasonal pass thing with WoW.

Anyways, I can play Diablo on my laptop but it caps out at around 25-30 fps, huge graphical fights I dip to around 15. But now I have the PS4 (yeah, i know, why didnt you just throw in another 200 bucks to build your own pc?)

Do you think blizzard is going to offer D3 for PS4 for people who already have the PC version for a small fee? Like how Sony has the cross platform upgrades for games such as AC:Black Flag for $9.99. (I assume the platform upgrade will be available for PS3->PS4)

This is probably a long shot but I haven't heard any word on it...

Why would they? I mean... it's Blizzard?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I don't think they will, but coming from someone who's played both versions, I'd get it on PS3 / PS4, it's MUCH more fun on the console, tbh. It's fun on the computer too, for those of you who like the never-ending clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick but the dodge function is really nice, and I just enjoyed the controls a lot more on PS3.

sadly console aswell they should of never released it on ps3 the control setup and dodging make it soo much more enjoyable then the pc

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacka View Post
    sadly console aswell they should of never released it on ps3 the control setup and dodging make it soo much more enjoyable then the pc
    Not to mention it feels so much slower due to analog stick controls over point and click anywhere with the mouse. To my surprise, my wife tried D3 from the annual pass and loves it. She wanted to play it on the 60 inch in the living room. We downloaded the demo and after the first part of the demo shut off the PS3 and said forget about it it's too damned slow.

i guess i never noticed it being slow maybe it was your tv

I don't think they will offer any such platform upgrade thing. Certainly not since the PS4 release (Ultimate Evil Edition) is for PS4 and PS4 alone..

Off-topic; anyone heared anything about a release date yet for PS4? Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Do you think blizzard is going to offer D3 for PS4 for people who already have the PC version for a small fee? Like how Sony has the cross platform upgrades for games such as AC:Black Flag for $9.99. (I assume the platform upgrade will be available for PS3->PS4)
    no ...
    Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls will come out for the PS4 as the "Evil Edition", but you'll have to pay full prize.
    maybe some retailer like gamestop will offer a trade in with D3 for PS3 ... but that's all.

i doubt it honestly, but who knows blizzard is always changing their minds

Quote Originally Posted by xPoys3 View Post
    i doubt it honestly, but who knows blizzard is always changing their minds
    only when they find out new ways how to suck money out of people

some things in WoW:WoD were asked for years ago (literally had no reason 'not' to implement then)