Best way to track specific players / guilds from opposite faction for ganks

So I've been wondering if there's any sort of addon, or any thorough method of tracking other guilds / players from alliance / horde when you're out in the world pvp'ing. Sort of like the "Spy" addon that detects whenever there's an enemy player nearby.

Any recommended methods to go through with this, if there isn't an addon? Preferably something that avoids me needing to create a character on the opposite side to log onto every time I want to track someone.

Deleted
    There is an addon called "Spy" check it out

15+ Year Old Account
    The very mod you brought up can do that, you add a player or guild to the KoS list and it will make a different alert for them.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    The very mod you brought up can do that, you add a player or guild to the KoS list and it will make a different alert for them.
    Yeah I'm aware of that. Maybe I worded what I was looking for the wrong way, because I'm looking for something that could help me determine the zone they're in, rather than an addon that tells me when I stumble upon someone. Would be a shame spending an hour in say, kun-lai summit, when all of their members were in valley of four winds, you know what I mean?

Deleted
    Well, you can ask a friend on ally or use your alt to do /who valley of four winds and see everyone in the zone.

If they're dumb you can invite them while playing on the same faction as them. Else the zone they're in is the best you will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne