Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    What do we want! Mafia!
    When do we want it! Now!
    Thedead241 has been killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Why thank you! I went back to google for like 10mins and found it!

Now lucky you not needing a computer to put night actions in! My phone has no internet the second I leave this house!
    (this message took about 3mins longer than it should have due to frozen fingers)
    I could totally make it to where you can submit night actions via text message. I would have to limit roles to people I trust. Really limited list of night actions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why thank you! I went back to google for like 10mins and found it!

Now lucky you not needing a computer to put night actions in! My phone has no internet the second I leave this house!
    (this message took about 3mins longer than it should have due to frozen fingers)
    Nice Did you find the series and prefer that one? She (and all SNSD members) did a series of photos like that all showing different emotions. That one I'd guess was angry or something haha.

To be fair a lot of posting happens at my uni where my phone would have internet as long as it can connect to wi-fi but yea I do post on the bus or on lunch at work which I wouldn't be able to do with some phones I guess
    But yea in my opinion people should get more used to giving in their night actions prior to night starting. If it looks like X person is going to be lynched then unless that person role determines what your night action will be then you should know your night action at that point and can just put in the QT thread "gonna invest this guy tonight" or whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nice Did you find the series and prefer that one? She (and all SNSD members) did a series of photos like that all showing different emotions. That one I'd guess was angry or something haha.

To be fair a lot of posting happens at my uni where my phone would have internet as long as it can connect to wi-fi but yea I do post on the bus or on lunch at work which I wouldn't be able to do with some phones I guess
    But yea in my opinion people should get more used to giving in their night actions prior to night starting. If it looks like X person is going to be lynched then unless that person role determines what your night action will be then you should know your night action at that point and can just put in the QT thread "gonna invest this guy tonight" or whatever
    Nope, don't remember exactly where I found it but I clicked a link from a different pic and it had more pics on it and then I picked the one I liked the most!

Deleted
    For shame guys! I go out drinking and come home to only 3 new pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Ah, so it is, and yes it is.
    Webcomics! I love webcomics. Read a lot by my favourite has to be Order of the Stick

No night actions? What is the point of a night start D:

Also random side bit about nights.
    12 hour night would be ideal imo for nights! 24hour nights is too long and getting on in say a 14-20hour period just to post a night action (you can give your night action in prior to night starting) shouldn't be too hard for people. Though maybe some people need all 24hours (like maybe teams though in my experience we usually decide on our night action during the day) I don't know, but for me it's so boring waiting that long especially since I almost never actually have a night action xD
    We used to have minimum 48 hour nights on the site me and greeney came from We never did go to full terms unless someone forgot a night action but imagine waiting that long

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    As for duration of nights. My game will probably have 18 hour nights. I have always thought that was a good compromise. My game is going to be one very large old school game. No theme and limited night actions. It will be a fun game where people will need to think and analyze the thread to make connections.
    Similar to Lysahs rainbow game? And 18 hours sounds like a good compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Along the lines of the intermission games but hopefully with 30 players.

I'm writing the first post atm. Game should be up within half an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, don't remember exactly where I found it but I clicked a link from a different pic and it had more pics on it and then I picked the one I liked the most!
    Ah I see
    My favorite Jessica picture is still that picture I linked before where she has a sushi in her mouth xD
    To explain that, her and Yoona had just finished tainting the sushi with unreasonable amounts of salt to give to the other members (they put it alongside lots of good sushi they had made and then just waited for someone to try that one xD) but then Yoona just told Jessica to try it first and shoved it in her mouth xD

Here is the video where that happens with subs

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want me to help send out role PM's say something here within the next 10 minutes and I will turn my computer on. If not I am going to get some much needed sleep. Don't mind helping if you want me to though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I'm writing the first post atm. Game should be up within half an hour.
    Yay! \o/
    Will close this when it's up xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see
    My favorite Jessica picture is still that picture I linked before where she has a sushi in her mouth xD
    To explain that, her and Yoona had just finished tainting the sushi with unreasonable amounts of salt to give to the other members (they put it alongside lots of good sushi they had made and then just waited for someone to try that one xD) but then Yoona just told Jessica to try it first and shoved it in her mouth xD

Here is the video where that happens with subs
    And again making me laugh at 5 am for about 4mins straight!

- - - Updated - - -

Can not sleep until know role...

10+ Year Old Account
    "within half an hour"

almost 50 minutes later, no thread
    You torture us with your times!

"within half an hour"

thread is up, its just nighttime is all

10+ Year Old Account
    "within half an hour"

Mafia Game Thread

Lul. It's been up for 5 minutes already.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    But...what will happen to this thread. You can't just put it down loke an animal, it's part of the family now

10+ Year Old Account
    No role PM or link in this thread though

But anyway it's up so no point in this thread anymore, closing.