10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Thok - Mirror Images & Corrosive Blood

Does anyone know if Mirror Images will be targeted with some of the Corrosive Blood debuffs on Thok? Trying to find all tricks to minimize damage taken on our Heroic attempts.

Any help is appreciated!

Deleted
    Hi, never seen of my MI being targeted from the debuff... loot at WoL to find out.... just looked at 2 of my logs.... but whether it diesn't target MIs or it isn't displayes by WoL...

I'm not sure either, you can greater invis or ice block it off. Have everyone stay stacked on the jailor for that phase so they can get mass dispelled and it helps with healing of course. We always lose people if they go chasing after Thok. Warlocks can also use their imps to dispel as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't get targeted. Yes you can Invis/Iceblock it off. You should have a set kite path that doesn't have him running everywhere so ranged can still get good dps time in while staying near the jailor for dispels.

I would save G Invis for if you get targeted to kite and get the poison on you, just make sure to announce that you are using it or a melee will die(It drops his aggro and he turns around to retarget, so someone gets chomped).

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    if you have fix positions to kite him to..... never ever ever ever use invis, if you are targeted... not only might a melee die as Saegno said.... but it will completely mess up your raids kiting strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    if you have fix positions to kite him to..... never ever ever ever use invis, if you are targeted... not only might a melee die as Saegno said.... but it will completely mess up your raids kiting strategy.
    It's best to save it for absolute WTF moments and even then you want to use it as late as possible into the kite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16