Thread: Karazhan in WoD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    5 man would be cool, but I hope it's just the pre-WoD-event

I agree with above. I am not huge on revamped raids or gear that i already had/done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torment3d View Post
    Yea more like stupid people in T6 that wipe to trash. You could literally complete WotLK Naxx in T6.
    That's because WotLK Naxx was about as difficult as SoO flex, if not easier.

I'd love to see an instance like kara, it was a fun raid, I'd really like to see them bring attunements back even for LFR and maybe scenerios. Make the attunements take some time again that would make this game fun for me again.

Deleted
    Don't touch kara... it's one of the few perks of wow and hence should not be touched OR not be rewored like all the stuff they've "redone". If they just scale bosses and trash up + may add some nasty new mechanics for the challange as heroic mode fine. For anything else frakking do the lower spire!

Using the new scaling tech would be interesting. Changing ZA and ZG was a mistake imo, they should at least make sure they keep the original instance in-game if they wish to make changes to old dungeons/raids.

Of course I would raid Karazhan... After all it is one of the best raids in the game.

I hope they stop redoing stuff though. Most of the dungeons that got revamped are not better than their previous form. Some of them had 10+ bosses and ended with 3 or 4. Sure, the mechanics are better nowadays, but still...

I prefer they give us the option to run the original version in the apropriate level and ilvl. Now THAT would be awesome.

If they revamp it, it'll probably be ruined. So I hope they don't try it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could just use the the theme of Kara and use it for something else and don't even have to touch the original.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Karazhan was the last raid I remember having the most fun in, and the music/atmosphere is awesome. I can't wait to see what they've cooked up for it in these secret updates.

Deleted
    Something's should remain sacrosanct within the game at all cost's
    Karazhan is one.