[Weak Auras] Resets position on screen

When I open my map, my Weak Auras resets it's position. I have it centered on my screen, and when I open my map and close it, it goes to the left side of my screen. Any ideas on how to possibly fix this?

To clarify, I just use the addon for my eclipse bar, and that's what's resetting.
    Last edited by Jalen; 2015-01-30 at 05:07 AM.

Would be fantastic if anyone knows the answer to this. I was messing with a weakaura I made and it decided to jump below my screen. Is there a way to reset position w/o deleting the group (I know, the children will live, but for future reference).

Isn't there an option for positioning on, like, the first page of options? You can drag it around, or you can manually set the position.

Reset to "center", offset 0, 0, and you should have it back in the middle of the screen.

7+ Year Old Account
    This kept happening to me on my Balance Druid's Eclipse bar. It would stack my solar and lunar bars instead of having my lunar on the right and solar on the left.

I simply typed "/wa" to open weakauras 2 and it reset itself. It kept doing this for quite some time and I believe it stopped the last time I update WeakAuras 2.