Deleted

Class in OP order 1-11

Class in OP order 1-11

Deleted
    You realise you can post more than once per topic instead of making a brand new for the exact same question 6 minutes later, right?

Deleted
    Once again, you'd have to be a bit more specific.... OP in what context? Pure damage? Good against other classes in PvP? Best raid help?

1-10 everything else>11 my class

/thread
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

And you are not stating in which aspect of the game (pvp, pve, soloing raidbosses, dancing naked on mailboxes, punting gnomes, etc etc ...) AGAIN.

But then again, your name is Akali and you opened 2 useless threads in under 10 minutes, so I guess no matter what answers you will be given to it wont help you in the slightest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    1-10 everything else>11 my class

/thread
    This right here.

Deleted
    Why did you post a new thread about the exact same topic..? anyway, Warlocks and Hunters still, not much has changed over the past 5 minutes.

If you are trying to determine the current highest DPS class for PVE, google world of logs, noxxic, maxdps.com...

These sites can give you rankings on where PVE classes are ranking right now. Of course the current data means absolutely nothing for WoD, since every numerical value in the game is being changed who knows what class will come out on top at release. For all anyone except blizzard knows right now, ranged enhance shamans could be top DPS at release.

1- Mage
    2- Mage
    3- Mage
    4- Mage
    5- Mage
    6- Mage
    7- Mage
    8- Mage
    9- Mage
    10- Mage
    11- <insert your class here>

Please refrain from making multiple threads about the same topic.