Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

10 Man Log Check

Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some advice before we start moving into heroics next week (yes, we're way behind the ball). I'm not having problems on any fights in particular, but at this gear level I feel like I should be higher than I am. Anyways, if you have time, here's our raid for tonight (Garrosh didn't record):

Thanks!

Edit: Just for the record, no, this is not the comp we are doing heroic with - we had a couple fill ins that were less than optimal (the tank particularly). :P
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2019-06-04 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyumetsu View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some advice before we start moving into heroics next week (yes, we're way behind the ball). I'm not having problems on any fights in particular, but at this gear level I feel like I should be higher than I am. Anyways, if you have time, here's our raid for tonight (Garrosh didn't record):

worldoflogs (dot) com/reports/npbwwx981lv45ewy

Thanks!
    You flay... a lot. Need to watch your DoT uptime, particularly on multidot fights like nazgrim and spoils. Less flaying, more dotting. 55% ToF uptime on Nazgrim is veeeery low. Snipe those SW

EDIT: DAMN YOU SHADOW WORD: SMILEY!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm the disco! I should have specified haha. I will be sure to pass that along tho