Poll: PVE when u stop raiding soo?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

PVE when u stop raiding soo?

soo is boring atm for me and i wanna know comunity opinion.
    On march diablo coming and a lot of people froze wow account till WOD.

When I have my Kon'Kron Annihilator.

So...no time soon

I havent stopped raiding ICC or Ulduar either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    When I have my Kon'Kron Annihilator.
    Dis!...I think.
    I just want my Lvl 90 Heirloom

Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Dis!...I think.
    I just want my Lvl 90 Heirloom
    Heirlooms I think I'll be fine with Flex ones :P

But I heard they may be useful in tier 17 so I really want at least one for my main

10+ Year Old Account
    Never.
    I have 8 90's of which all but two can raid SoO and only one of those is to the point where a few bosses have nothing for him (my lock's at 521 atm and only has a few bosses in LFR that still have something for him).

Plus I've got 2 other toons on the way up - a level 75 druid tank and a level 51 shaman.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    maybe was better put:
    when u stop progress on soo in this patch

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already have stopped been retired for like 2 months now? I did come back though to fuck around kinda regret it since I don't really do anything but kill onyxia and get a warm welcome back / Please raid with us again from my guild.

15$ is a lot

This is a tough one, it depends when beta comes out to me. Even if I'm not in beta, following the developments would keep me interested enough to prevent burnout. If it takes too long, I'd burnout through no change.

If I wasn't in a guild and I don't want to disappoint people I'd probably be done raiding soon. 6 month tier is perfect for me.

10/14 heroic.

When the guild is BiS I imagine or when everyone has the mount.

Lost all interest in early November. Saw 3/4 wings on flex, and while I thought it was good, I was already getting really tired of it.

I'll stop when my guildies stop showing up to raids. Until then, hittin' stuff and happy to do so. Gear, mounts, etc. are just a bonus, and content will always get old... But friends are a good time. ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Well said Cynsacat, hit the nail on the head.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

I'd only stop if we clear H Garry enough that all of my guildies have the mount. We're at 6/14h now so I don't see that happening before WoD is out.

That being said, and thinking about it more, if WoD isn't out before June ... I just don't see myself continuing on with SoO into August/September. Really hope it's not that long, but even if we haven't cleared H Garry a single time at that point (which I hope would be mostly due to people getting tired of the instance and taking a break until WoD), I have a hard time seeing myself still going for it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.