Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOverload View Post
    Only in America would this happen, and only in America would he keep his job. Not much else to say about the matter.
    Nation bash moar plz...in all seriousness it happens everywhere.

I know he apologized but he basically kiss his political career goodbye.

Seeing all these funny "Crazy politician videos" it makes me wonder. is it just me, or do Canadian politicians just seem so boring and stuck up by comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Seeing all these funny "Crazy politician videos" it makes me wonder. is it just me, or do Canadian politicians just seem so boring and stuck up by comparison?
    you've...you've heard of Rob Ford right..?

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    you've...you've heard of Rob Ford right..?
    1 single isolated incident. The fact is there's 5 rob fords in every US state, and you guys just love to keep bringing him back up out of denial of your own issues. Rob Ford was funny for the first week, but now it's just tragic.

The reporter was patient, he did not insist. This congressman is a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    1 single isolated incident. The fact is there's 5 rob fords in every US state, and you guys just love to keep bringing him back up out of denial of your own issues. Rob Ford was funny for the first week, but now it's just tragic.
    What about the canadian ex politician that swears by aliens?
    Defense minister.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What about the canadian ex politician that swears by aliens?
    I don't think he started swearing by aliens until some time after he left office. Something to do with being old and senile.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOverload View Post
    Only in America would this happen, and only in America...
    You need to get out more. This behavior wouldn't even be worthy of a discussion if it happened in many countries.

I'm surprised that people aren't swooping down and calling him a "thug", for this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    I'm surprised that people aren't swooping down and calling him a "thug", for this behavior.
    Well, ill wait until he knocks out some old lady for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, ill wait until he knocks out some old lady for no reason.
    You made a reference to "the knockout game" while I think Booshman was making a reference to the safety of the Seahawks Richard Sherman.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You made a reference to "the knockout game" while I think Booshman was making a reference to the safety of the Seahawks Richard Sherman.
    Even though it was a VERY simple and obvious reference, I'm not surprised that he missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Even though it was a VERY simple and obvious reference, I'm not surprised that he missed it.
    Just kinda screwin around.

Just kinda screwin around.
    Yes, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    I'm under stress too but that's not an excuse threaten to physically hurt somebody.
    actually it is an excuse and saying you are under stress would cause people to lose their control... so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    actually it is an excuse and saying you are under stress would cause people to lose their control... so yeah
    Its not a good excuse.

Sometimes you gotta take a deep breath, count to 10, and calm the hell down.

Especially you Booshman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Guys, I was being sarcastic about the "oh, he's under stress" thing.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Clinging on to a single phrase someone said has always bothered me. You spend years working to get somewhere then you say one thing or do some small thing and now you're worse than Hitler for 15 mins and your career is over, it's so unreasonable.

Its not a good excuse.

Sometimes you gotta take a deep breath, count to 10, and calm the hell down.

Especially you Booshman
    What do I need to "calm down" for? Someone not buying your save-saving, when your honest attempt to make an analogy fails, isn't them "getting mad".