Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    North Korea. Only the dear leader can handle the atom bomb.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

My Country and allies of my country only

My answer would be none if they actually weren't peacekeepers after all. In this case I would trust the UK, France and Germany.

1. Why is everyone claiming my poll is biased? I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about...

2. When you see North Korea has more points than Britain, you know the trolls are out. Is trolling polls not a violation?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    1. Why is everyone claiming my poll is biased? I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about...

2. When you see North Korea has more points than Britain, you know the trolls are out. Is trolling polls not a violation?
    Maybe because you lack the option none and nobody can take a poll like this seriously then?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only Defense man ever needed was His two Fists. you win some you lose some.

Deleted
    because none is a stupid unrealistic fantasy.

Deleted
    My view is if 1 can have them, any one else should be able to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Maybe because you lack the option none and nobody can take a poll like this seriously then?
    None would be impossible as you can never trust governments to uphold what they say. It's a childish and idiotic idea to assume that Russia, China and the US would EVER be truthful about destroying their entire arsenal of fiery deterrents.

Deleted
    Iran i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally nobody. Unfortunately that will never happen anytime soon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    When I think of nuclear bombing, I think of big children that hit each other with their goofy hands because they still aren't grown up enough to talk about their problems.

No one should have nuclear bombs. If only one of the nations in the poll obtains one, then it's natural that the other will want one for themselves too.

None would be impossible as you can never trust governments to uphold what they say. It's a childish and idiotic idea to assume that Russia, China and the US would EVER be truthful about destroying their entire arsenal of fiery deterrents.
    Pardon me, but the question is "Which countries should be allowed to have nuclear weapons" and not "Which country would give up their weapons", so the best answer is still none.

Only allowing certain countries to posses them is also impossible, for the same reasons you just listed.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

1, Germany and Japan. Their strong anti-militarist social stance and constitution and the defensive nature of their military forces, plus their technological and economic state makes them good candidates.

2, Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland/Netherlands/Belgium/Singapore/Iceland are also excellent candidates. Nations with high human development index, stable economies, largely secular small powers, known for not being meddlesome.

3, South Korea/France/United Kingdom/Canada/Australia/New Zealand. Medium powers, with stable democracies, good international ties, and with a public highly skeptical of weapons of mass destruction.

Traditional super-powers like the U.S/Russia/China shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any type of weapon of mass destruction.

Deleted
    A properly democratic United States would likely be a good option.

Only white countries obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    None or everyone.
    Everyone? Man you do not know the world very well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, not even for the greater good of the country and its defense. It will end with someones ego getting bursted and booooooom (insert cartoon, flash, bang batman text here!)
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazeal View Post
    A properly democratic United States would likely be a good option.
    Actually if the US were completely democratic I suspect it would be far MORE reckless with nuclear weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Everyone? Man you do not know the world very well!
    Don't worry. The Bad Guys with nukes will be stopped by the Good Guys with nukes.

/nra

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters