Advices for challenge gold runs - elemental POV

Hello shamans,
    Since I'm a bit free from raiding in these days I decided to finally complete challenges gold runs.
    I'm sure many of you already completed them so I ask your help, since i don't find any updated guide for ele 5.4.
    I only few questions:

1) gem: haste or mastery?
    2) reforge: haste or mastery?
    3) which talents pull the best dps?

Many thanks for the replies!

Pando

Deleted
    hi,

1) gems:
    red: int
    yellow: int/haste
    blue: int/spirit

2)
    go haste>mastery

3)
    EotE + EB or PE if burst needet.

Deleted
    Remember do not forget this: CL SPAM

If you feel really self conscious you can regem but honestly it isn't need at all. Just make sure to change your trinkets if you saved any of the good ones (Elegon,Alchemy,DMC). Spam CL and drop cap totem and gg.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Make use of Totemic projection with Capacitor totem. Also... CHAIN LIGHTNING ALL THE THINGS!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    Id normally take Primal Elemental over Elemental Blast because you CL so much on trash that you wont really want to weave in EB. Also the primal ele is great for single target dps on bosses along with the earth ele giving nice damage reduction and possible offtanking (set it on one of the heavy hitting caster mobs to at least soak one big hit etc) Lots of utility with the elementals.

Deleted
    I prefer the stat prioroty where haste>crit>mastery. Fits very well with cleave-heavy environement. Check for more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568961107 (last post).

Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    hi,

1) gems:
    red: int
    yellow: int/haste
    blue: int/spirit

2)
    go haste>mastery

3)
    EotE + EB or PE if burst needet.
    Pretty much nailed it, though play around with Elemental Mastery/Echo of The Elements & Elemental Blast/Primal Elementalist to preference. If your group lacks single target you may find EM & EB better.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Asaeel View Post
    Remember do not forget this: CL SPAM

I prefer PE over EB for CMs. You'll be AoEing so much that you won't get to EB, and PE offers a big dps burst for nasty trash (fire ele) and a tank save for scary moments (earth ele).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, capacitor totem is amazing for CMs. Use it. Love it.

Deleted
    bind chain lighting to every button

then do this: get a rolling pin and roooooooooooooll over your keyboard, the faster you roll the more dps you will do

Alchemy trinket (upgraded) is amazing, as well as Wushoolay's (I have a reg version 2/2 upgrade and it has more hit rating in CMs than outside of them). Engineering goggles if you are an eng. The more gear you have with sockets, the better.

Otherwise, others have covered the basics.

Lastly, keep the gear set for Proving Grounds if you intend to do that.