View Poll Results: Are you switching mains next expansion?

Voters
216. This poll is closed
  • Yeah, its time for a change.

62 28.70%
  • No! I'm sticking with my main.

154 71.30%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Good thing about having a druid as a main, it is very hard for them to muck up 4 specs at the same time.

Na. I'll be walking into Draenor as a Human Monk. The world will roar and take a swing at me with its mighty clawed fist and I will simply side-step and cause its teeth to be shrapnel imbedded in its brain. If you're gonna be savage, might as well leave the weapons and armor at home.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    My priest stays my main. Like she has been ever since I started in wrath.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    I just got my legendary cloak on my priest so i am looking to play her as a healer but our raid team has too many healers already so unless shadow gets buffed im gonna be on my rogue

well, i love my paladin to death. she's been my main since mid bc, and i hated having to not use her in the first half of cata. so if i play much in WoD at all, i won't give her up unless they really gut the class again.

Nope. I found my class of choice in TBC (played vanilla as a Paladin, it ended up not being for me). Stuck with it through every expansion and WoD will be no exception.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you go Monk, you never reroll.

Get it?

Roll?

Is this thing on?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Rerolling is lame. And there'll be plenty of it once the 90's flood the system.

Deleted
    Of course not. Started with my priest on day 1 of Vanilla, and will play her until I quit the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play the best faction, best race and best class in the game, so I'll stick to my Troll Druid....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I've played my hunter since Classic and I think it's finally time to change, so I'll be going with my warrior in Warlords. My warrior's more or less already become my main though due to tank shortages in my guild.

My paladin has been my main until the beginning of vanilla WoW, and he shall be my main until the day I stop playing WoW for good.

Deleted
    Started with Druid in BC, continued with Druid, finished with Druid. I probably won't be playing in WoD, but if I do, I will keep my Druid.

If the pressure "melee suck, get yourself a ranged" continues then yeah, probably.

After 7 years of hard work, dedication and stealing loot not actually designed for my class, I'm sticking with my hunter.

Voted "yes" in the poll, but I'm not sure.
    Been playing my DK since late cata, and I'm not sure if he'll stay as my main.

Currently leveling a Shaman and I love it. Only 87 right now, but I love the playstyle of the Shaman, Elemental to be more specific.
    If I can reach ~560 ilevel on my Shammy before WoD hits, then I'm most likely going Shaman.

Deleted
    Yes, I abandoned alliance for good.
    Rolled horde a month ago and will stick with it for WoD. I'm really looking forward to a new class and faction!
    I played the same class and faction sind TBC, it's about time for a change.

Deleted
    I ditched my Paladin at the end of Cataclysm, I was Holy and the mana changes made the play style slow and boring (nothing beats Holy Light spam + libram + glyph, plus stacking intellect for a huge mana pool).

I switched to my Boomkin and will most likely stick with it in WoD. I just hope they remove the crit dependency that makes it so awkward to play at lower gear levels, levelling and entry raiding / heroics / CM's were a pain.

Deleted
    Putting priority on reaching level cap and gearing up on my Druid.

My main is DK but he can wait

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    I will never replace my hunter for any other class. Fucking love having my animal companions by my side.
    Pretty much this.

Rolled a hunter in Cataclysm and by the time DS came out, ended up replacing my Enhancement shaman with the hunter. Never looked back since. Though my shaman is at 90, its unlikely I will go back to it as main.

As for the free 90, really not sure what to do with it. Only other classes I am interested in are my Warrior, DK, and Lock which are at 85 already as well as trying out a shadowpriest (very likely I will use the 90 boost on a priest).