Deleted

Monitor for PC and PS3

Hello champs,

I don't know if this is the correct section im posting in right now but here goes.

Basicly I want to be able to connect both my computer and PS3 to 1 screen. (I know this goes for a normal TV, but I don't know how this works for monitors.

Monitor: http://www.philips.nl/c/pc-monitoren...e4lhsb_00/prd/
    (You can also search up the monitor yourself if you want to vieuw info in another language, if needed that is xD)

Ok, so will this monitor be able to handle my pc and my ps3 normally? (not both at the same time, I understand that! )

The reason I choose this monitor because it is in sale now and it would be awesum to browse on 1 screen and play ps3 on this new screen or use duo screen for my pc

Cheers in advance!

Deleted
    You could probably get a 40 inch 1080p tv around £200.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    You could probably get a 40 inch 1080p tv around £200.
    I understand that. But I want a second screen for my pc. It's just a plus if I can also use my PS3 on it with sound etc. I also have a 37inch tv for gaming. It just would be nice to hook my PS3 up to the monitor for computing and PS3-ing at the same time.

I can buy the linked monitor now for 115 euros. which is about 100 dollar (thats a guess xD)

You can hook up both to that monitor but you would need something to play the sound of the ps3. Your monitor only supports HDMI out for sound so you'd be looking at some sort of receiver to play back that sound. Either that or find speakers that take optical input for sound. If you want to go the stereo route you'd need to find a monitor that has 3.5mm (headphone) output for sound.

You can also buy adapters and connect the composite cables for sound through your speakers. I bought a pair for about 5$ on Amazon.