Deleted

They don't get the concerns about shop buttons, it's not anti-capitalism.

It's that there is a pay-to-improve-stats culture.

Sure, a world first guild will smash any other guild anyway but between almost equal guilds:

1. One will have the funds to transfer realm and get the huge advantage they may consider with that change (e.g. a very small realm that gives them infinitely better queue times since they only cross-realm recruit anyway and they don't need the market).

2. One will have the funds to race change at will any patch forward and get a slight advantage on racials

3. Faction changes, boosts to save time from levelling (and get better stats earlier) etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way there are billions of threads on this already, there's absolutely no reason to start a new one. Can we PLEASE start treating these threads like the spam they are and close them instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Either way there are billions of threads on this already, there's absolutely no reason to start a new one. Can we PLEASE start treating these threads like the spam they are and close them instantly?
    Only if the threads that say it's not get closed as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what the hell are you even talking about, OP?

could your thread be any more irrelevant? Get off the drugs before you hurt somebody.

out of all the shop button arguments this is the stupidest one.

what the hell does a button ingame have to do with being able to buy something that weve been able to buy for years now?

they will be able to race change and faction change a couple minutes quicker than through the account page?

who gives a shit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    And people who can pay $15 / month will see more endgame content than people who can't.

The line about this is always subjective.

Could also help to start suspending people who are delusional about what P2P is. This forum is starting to look like MMORPG.com, nothing but crying about having to pay for games.

There aren't even a billion threads on this entire site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    There aren't even a billion threads on this entire site.
    Either way there are more than enough that we don't need even more kneejerk bellyaching.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    your reasoning makes no sense.. unless they make changes to the realm/faction xfer process, you cannot be logged in to use that service.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing here that couldn't be discussed in the other threads we have active about the subject. Everyone can have their say. We don't need everyone starting their own thread to do so.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."