Card question from new builder

Hello all i am building my first rig based on the build of the months on mmoc. i was wondering how good of an idea that is and also if this card is compatible with the most recent narwhal/unicorn builds. or if there is something else better due to the current 770 listed being out of stock.
    EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked with ACX Cooler 4 GB GDDR5 256-Bit Dual-Link DVI-I/DVI-D HDMI DP SLI Ready Graphics Card 04G-P4-3774-KR is the card listed by seller.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, you should post your whole build.
    Second of all, your question is too vague. A PCIE card needs PCIE socket in Mobo, that is it.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Alright i guess im asking if that is a good card for this setup and compatible or should i get something else i was also considering the asus gtx 770 thanks.
    case- Corsair Air 540 (Special Layout)
    power supply- Rosewill Fortress 750W
    cpu- Intel i5-4670K
    heatsink- Noctua 6 NH-D14
    motherboard- ASUS Z87-PLUS
    memory- 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    gpu- undecided
    hard drive- Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black
    SSD- Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB
    dvd- Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neobeeta View Post
    Alright i guess im asking if that is a good card for this setup and compatible or should i get something else i was also considering the asus gtx 770 thanks.
    case- Corsair Air 540 (Special Layout)
    power supply- Rosewill Fortress 750W
    cpu- Intel i5-4670K
    heatsink- Noctua 6 NH-D14
    motherboard- ASUS Z87-PLUS
    memory- 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    gpu- undecided
    hard drive- Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black
    SSD- Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB
    dvd- Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW
    For gaming 8GB of RAM is enough, if price difference is not big (~10-20%) getting faster RAM is a good option.
    Power supply is too much for your setup and that PSU is overpriced, if you want same manufacturer:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/rosewil...y-capstone550m
    Asus Z87-A is a good alternative, PLUS has more SATA and USB connections that A version, unless you realy need those.
    You are better off with M500 or 840 evo SSD.
    For GPU you can get the http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyt...d-gvn770wf34gd

alright so power supply is too much and what is the difference between all the 770 cards brand wise? and the first card from my first post is compatible with the motherboard or were you talking about the 2gb asus 770?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neobeeta View Post
    alright so power supply is too much and what is the difference between all the 770 cards brand wise? and the first card from my first post is compatible with the motherboard or were you talking about the 2gb asus 770?
    All GTX770 will be compatible, doesn't matter the manfucaturer.

The difference is usually the heatsink and the coolers, which can go from 1 to 3, though 2 coolers are most common.
    Also some have 2GB of VRAM and some have 4 or 6 as well as different bandwitdh throughoutput.