Best method for Zin'Rohk farming

Which in your opinion is better for "farming" Zin'Rohk: Eastern Kingdom digsites or trading Pandarian artifacts for Troll fragments?

Just before they nerfed the Sonic doohickey, I farmed like crazy in STV but it did me no good Now I still stick to Eastern Kingdoms whenever I do work on it. But is trading for fragments better? I can't tell if the range and RNG in EK is worse than the higher level areas and seemingly small fragment rewards from Pandaria artifacts.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You might be best off gathering in Pandaria, and then using the crates to buy Troll fragments/keystones. If you just stayed somewhere like EK, then you'd be running into many Dwarven and Fossil dig sites. It makes more sense to stay in Pandaria.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I agree with him^ at least that's how I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mirana99 View Post
    I agree with him^ at least that's how I got mine.
    That's good enough advice for me, thanks you guys! Time to break out the shovel again...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Pandaria is by far the best option for any of the items people want to farm, you get lots of dig sites and it really doesn't take long to fly across Pandaria, Good luck with it!

Depends on whether you're completely done with Fossil, Dwarf and NE. If yes to all I'd stay with EK. Not sure how close it is having Fossil and NE done and running EK versus Pandaria only.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Depends on whether you're completely done with Fossil, Dwarf and NE. If yes to all I'd stay with EK. Not sure how close it is having Fossil and NE done and running EK versus Pandaria only.
    Given that Night Elf and Dwarf both have artifacts as rare as Jin'rohk, it's quite unlikely to be in that situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    You might be best off gathering in Pandaria, and then using the crates to buy Troll fragments/keystones. If you just stayed somewhere like EK, then you'd be running into many Dwarven and Fossil dig sites. It makes more sense to stay in Pandaria.
    yep way to got. /agree

10+ Year Old Account
    not to mention, if you stay in pandaria, you can use the mantid sonic beacon and get tightly-packed (and small) digsites which cuts down on travel time
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.