• how can we see if we dont have eyes

51 26.56%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yes, exactly

- - - Updated - - -

i love bobs burgers
    I know right that show was such an amazement to me the first time i watched it. Thought it would suck but turned out fucking incredible. How many shows have a shark eat its way through the ground and into the basement of a burger joint just to die by icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    I know right that show was such an amazement to me the first time i watched it. Thought it would suck but turned out fucking incredible. How many shows have a shark eat its way through the ground and into the basement of a burger joint just to die by icecream.
    i think a big part of the shows quality is its voice actors.

kirsten schaal and jon benjamin are fantastic
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    This man, on one hand, believes that he knows something, while not knowing (anything). On the other hand, I — equally ignorant — do not believe (that I know anything).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This man, on one hand, believes that he knows something, while not knowing (anything). On the other hand, I — equally ignorant — do not believe (that I know anything).
    this thread is some high quality noncontent right here
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So you both know something but nothing making knowledge nothing but a mockery. Wow football really does make you dumber. Not calling you dumb just saying football has destroyed humanity by making us think about if its real just to have us learn that we learned nothing and have not done anything besides master how to get a bunch of straight men to handle each others balls for money and broadcast it on T.V.

i think a big part of the shows quality is its voice actors.

kirsten schaal and jon benjamin are fantastic
    Yeah thats true the one episode of archer where they have some of the VA's from Bobs in it made it just that much better. Think it was the Sea Tunt.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2014-02-03 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real men play Rugby. Nuff said.

yes, exactly

- - - Updated - - -

i love bobs burgers
    you don't actually love bob's burgers, because bob's burgers isn't real.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    So you both know something but nothing making knowledge nothing but a mockery. Wow football really does make you dumber. Not calling you dumb just saying football has destroyed humanity by making us think about if its real just to have us learn that we learned nothing and have not done anything besides master how to get a bunch of straight men to handle each others balls for money and broadcast it on T.V.
    They won't listen. Do you know why? Because they have certain fixed notions about the past. Any change would be blasphemy in their eyes, even if it were the truth. They don't want the truth; they want their traditions.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
    What if you don't like cheese though?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerrf View Post
    Real men play Rugby. Nuff said.
    Why not both? But seriously, I hate it when people start comparing the two when there's no point as both are awesome.

OT: And the last time I played it felt pretty real

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    why isn't 'football' (soccer) called kickball when you kick it all the time?
    because handball isn't called smackball. but it should

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought MMO champ had a rule against conspiracy theories. Cookoo cookoo.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Really, we should be asking if reality is real...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just padded rugby for sissys.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Do they still draw silly black lines under their eyes?
    No the "in" thing now is quoting bible verse numbers there which you haven't read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligier View Post
    It's just padded rugby for sissys.
    Rugby players look like girls. When Rugby has 350 lb men running at full speed into each other, then you can talk.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I hear somebody say football I think of Australia Rules Football (AFL)

I usually call American Football, Gridiron and Traditionally football Soccer.

It's literally real, but is it WWF style real? Idk, Does not seem scripted to me.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

i'm pretty sure it's all rigged somehow.

nothing is real..

especially not football. oh and american football. (god I hate football. i can at least stand watching american football)