10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure if this was posted yet, But I just spotted this on Reddit.

If you see it says 3 games, yet only 2 are available., The Plot thickens even more.

I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post

If you see it says 3 games, yet only 2 are available., The Plot thickens even more.

Impressive.....

Most Impressive...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    The hype train is starting to worry me...
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    That picture is the sole purpose of this thread, as long as you dont take things too seriously

Deleted
    Would be nice if Blizzy addressed us a LITTLE BIT in regards to the hype they're creating. God damn it this is getting good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post

This is not a manipulation either, shows the same for me.
    Link:US Battle.net Store Games WoW Category

It makes sense that if Pre-Order was about to be announced, that they would wait until tomorrow due to needing 5.4.7 to be propagated in EU as well. (We only hit the Maintenance for it about 20 minutes ago)

I'm very worried however about these new bugs in 5.4.7. I love my Emerald Hippogryph RAF Mount.
    Last edited by mmoc6a5a7ae332; 2014-02-19 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    This is not a manipulation either, shows the same for me.
    Link:US Battle.net Store Games WoW Category
    Ya i checked myself when I found the picture, but I'm just not sure how long it has been like that.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Ya that's the shame of all of these, how long has it been like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That picture is the sole purpose of this thread, as long as you dont take things too seriously
    It means Starcraft III is confirmed?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It means Starcraft III is confirmed?
    I was talking about ,but yeah Starcraft 3 soon (tm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post
    Only to find that the 3 games are a bug and the twitter assholes teasing are just trolling the fan-base, LoL.

Can you imagine the crying if the pre orders boosts etc went live in US without being avail in EU yet?

When they have enabled pets and mounts and pre orders in the past do they show up in the eu and us store at the same time or within a few hours at least?

Quote Originally Posted by yeryerdude View Post
    Can you imagine the crying if the pre orders boosts etc went live in US without being avail in EU yet?

When they have enabled pets and mounts and pre orders in the past do they show up in the eu and us store at the same time or within a few hours at least?
    They'll probably go for a simultaneous release I'd imagine.

The paid 90 boost will most definitely come simultaneously with the WoD pre-order becoming available, since everyone who pre-orders will get the free 90 the infrastructure has to be in place. That means we could definitely see everything drop this week, including the mount and the pet. I wouldn't be surprised if they took this opportunity to announce the Beta as well since we're expecting it in the next week or so.
    You just lost The Game

Here's the thing, they said they wanted a starter zone similar to the DK experience for the 90 boosted characters...

Doesn't that mean they would need to test that starting zone first?

Wouldn't it make sense for beta to come first and then pre-orders?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3467 View Post
    Here's the thing, they said they wanted a starter zone similar to the DK experience for the 90 boosted characters...

It's not a separate starting zone like the DK's, the first few levels of Tanaan Jungle fills that role. Though I am curious as to how they implement the tutorial before they release WoD.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3467 View Post

It has been said multiple times in this thread that they scrapped the whole scenario to learn your character stuff for boosted 90's. The system was working on the PTR, if the system was working on the PTR, it makes sense that they plan on releasing it as it was on the PTR.

Yeah, basically instead of a tutorial to learn to use your 90, they figure people will have plenty of time to learn their class in the months between now and WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Yeah, basically instead of a tutorial to learn to use your 90, they figure people will have plenty of time to learn their class in the months between now and WoD.
    Not even just that, when WoD does finally launch, if people come back and get their free 90 then, they have 10 levels to learn the basic concepts of their class while levelling (which is all they would get out of a tutorial anyway), and then would be max level and mechanics or play styles often change from patch to patch. Any player worth their salt researches their class when they get to max level, so the situation wouldn't really change.