I have embraced mamytwink as my lord and savior.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamytwink View Post
    @mamytwink Were there any cutscenes during the zone? or placeholders for future cutscenes?

-> YES !! Behold HUGE SPOILER. Please don’t click if you don’t want to be spoiled. I don’t want to be flamed.

At the end of the Alliance Zone, Ner’zhul creates a « Dark Naaru ». To purify it Velen sacrifies himself and dies. After this, you follow Maraad to fight the Iron Horde Army that attacked Karabor. You kill all Orcs.

Did they get any updates yet? something along the lines of this

-> There were Elks, but didn’t noticed huge changes on those. Hadn’ttime to check pricesly though.
    Just wanted to ask, was it in-game cutscene or cinematic (like the one in Jade Forest)(hope you get the question )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Don't do it bro. It cannot be unseen.

Seriously though, there are going to be some fun threads once that gets circulated. Did not see that one coming.
    Aww man, honestly gonna think about slightly closing off when beta comes out, only wanna hear and see stuff of models, garrisons and features. Story, gonna stay as far away from that like Game of Thrones spoilers.

Let it be known that page 196 was the best page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Then I must consider this an act of hacking.
    Have you lost your mind Aeluron?

Have I, Gunior, I hereby dispend you and your paladins from service.
    *Walk away, Mamytwink aswell*

Mamy?
    I'm...sorry, Aeluron, I can't watch you do this.

So far no new character model reveal.

@mamy

Which class did you play and were major class changes implemented?

Deleted
    Meh someones just gonna spew the spoiler out anyway in general chat soon. xD

Tirion Spoilering: Spoilervar! By all that is holy...
    Spoilervar Fordragon: The spoilers' twist...sealed my fate...The world of the living can no longer comfort me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeeaaaaaah, don't click that spoilertag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Tirion Spoilering: Spoilervar! By all that is holy...
    Spoilervar Fordragon: The spoilers' twist...sealed my fate...The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
    Give the spoiler to me, forever more, I will be the jailor of the spoils.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeeeeaaaaaah, don't click that spoilertag.
    Gah, I'm doing my best to hold off. This is like standing in front of an oncoming HYPE TRAIN™.

Deleted
    Wasnt there a new char model yesterday? Why again today then, could have just combined them..

Clicked on spoiler, doesn't know who person being discussed is. Nothing was spoiled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Wasnt there a new char model yesterday? Why again today then, could have just combined them..
    People have been saying that this one will come with an update to the WoD site that shows more of the models doing animations. Plus with the various press events and possible beta starting soon, they'd probably want to show them off ahead of time. /shrug

i'm sad now. no new model

The guy was just a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Clicked on spoiler, doesn't know who person being discussed is. Nothing was spoiled.
    Why read spoilers if you apparently don't even play wow :P
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wouldn't mind if we dont get a character preview today honestly, Orc was a nice suprise and 1 artcraft a week seems pretty awesome (We got one last week too, about Garrisons). I'd like to see more stuff about the press and purchase stuff etc.