10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, step back a second. I was with you all the way for quite a while, you know that, I know that. This is just ridiculous. If this patch goes for 12 months, I agree with him, they deserve to have the game lose a lot of subscribers. We keep putting our faith in Blizzard, and they seem to not mind and just bite us in the ass.
    Saying what anyone deserves in a negative fashion is arrogantt and calling them lazy from the safety of our chairs is just as arrogant. No matter what they do, sorry but I don't buy it.

Yes my Tiny Blood Elf friend
    That would seem to mean Boub is wrong. =.=
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    See what? They already said release is Fall, Fall starts on 21 September. that's 375 days of SoO. There's freaking nothing to see, honestly I wanted to believe a spring-summer release but they just disappointed so much I'l be happy when they'll lose so many subs.
    <3
    Aura of the righteousness activated.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    You're wiping on the last 3 bosses? When do you LFR? Monday?
    Lol if you never have weeks where you don't wipe on the last 3 more power to you but a lot of guilds have rough weeks on H paragons or H garrosh.

TI grind? My characters was 540 ilvl when 5.4 was released.

Done already

Cross what? raids? Already done.

Already done

Raids again.

Rank 10 the first day it came out.

Done.

Don't pvp
    Raider perspective. Not a non-raider perspective who doesn't play much.

Snip
    If you are done then why bitch about the current content? Say why you don't like it and or finished it and be done with it. This WAS a very happy thread until yesterday. Now its a fucking shit pile that needs to be wiped clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    Lol if you never have weeks where you don't wipe on the last 3 more power to you but a lot of guilds have rough weeks on H paragons or H garrosh.
    Nevermind I thought you were talking about LFR. Sometimes I forget heroic content is in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Spiteful once again. Hoping they lose sub is sad and pathetic.
    Not so sure about that. I agree so some extent - just spitefully hoping for sub loss beause you "hate the game" is quite childish.
    On the other hand, as a consumer, how can I send a message to a corporation? Whine on the official forum, yet pay my sub? That will scare them! So if somebody decides to unsub to punish them for the huge content gap, I could understand if they hope for a bit of a sub loss. It doesn't need to be a hateful motive.

Personally, I'm sending my tiny little message to Blizzard by - for the first time ever - not preordering the expansion once it's available (WAY too far out, yet more expensive). I'll stay subbed for the moment and will buy WoD, though.
    I'm also not buying anything off the store, but that's another story.

All I'm saying is that it's totally possible to hope for a bit of a sub drop if you're personally disappointed and yet not being a terrible human being (what you always seem to be implying).
    Can't say I'm necessarily hoping for a sub drop, I just like Blizzard too much despite all of it. But I won't be bothered either if it happens this or next quarter, that's for sure.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spiteful once again. Hoping they lose sub is sad and pathetic.
    Honestly man, this whole whiteknight thing you're doing isn't working.
    Blizzard is not a fair maiden to rescue from the mean opinions. They deserve a LOT of the shit they are getting right now.
    Like a Blizzard Robot stuck on damage control mode. I don't see how you do it all day haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    If you are done then why bitch about the current content? Say why you don't like it and or finished it and be done with it. This WAS a very happy thread until yesterday. Now its a fucking shit pile that needs to be wiped clean.

Now you see what I'm trying to say? It's a bit obnoxious. I'm *concerned* but shit too much negativity is going to affect one's mind(I know this because I don't post on the Story Forums(Sub forums of the official WoW Forums) because it started to bother me to where playing WoW felt like a sin.

Honestly man, this whole whiteknight thing you're doing isn't working.
    Blizzard is not a fair maiden to rescue from the mean opinions. They deserve a LOT of the shit they are getting right now.
    Like a Blizzard Robot stuck on damage control mode. I don't see how you do it all day haha.
    And here we go again with this nonsense. Thinking I believe Blizz can do no wrong @_@ I'm not a Blizzard White Knight, I've criticized Blizzard plenty. I don't see Blizzard as a *Fair maiden* again this is getting childish now.

Do I even need to mention where I questioned what Blizzard was doing to make you feel better?
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-03-11 at 07:16 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Saying what anyone deserves in a negative fashion is arrogantt and calling them lazy from the safety of our chairs is just as arrogant. No matter what they do, sorry but I don't buy it.

That would seem to mean Boub is wrong. =.=
    I'm just curious here, but why do you defend Blizzard so fervently? It just seems so counterproductive. Defend aspects of the game you enjoy and things you don't want to change, absolutely, but what's your stake in defending Blizzard the company? It seems like shooting yourself - as a consumer - in the foot, doing their work for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    You don't have to hate a thing for NOT wanting to play it for 12 months.
    It was a very happy thread before they showed they fooled us all the time, and they are doing a thing they said they wouldn't have done again.

Ok strawman....
    Says the apologist...
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sathir, Dreadlord of Greenmist
    AKA Bigokk from FFXI

Read My Lips: No New Content -Mike Morhaime, 2016 US Presidential Candidate
    WWCGD (What Would Ghostcrawler Do)? Unsub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I'm just curious here, but why do you defend Blizzard so fervently? It just seems so counterproductive. Defend aspects of the game you enjoy and things you don't want to change, absolutely, but what's your stake in defending Blizzard the company? It seems like shooting yourself - as a consumer - in the foot, doing their work for them.
    You're again assuming I never question them. I only do it when I feel it's necessary. Like I told Zenway, do I need to fucking point out things that I dislike but I continue onward?

Says the apologist...

@_@ Whatever you say.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    If I recall correctly there must be F&F alpha before closed beta and as Simca said there is no alpha at the moment. This means beta this month is highly unlikely, but atleast if alpha starts i guess almost everything in not all of it will be datamined

Deleted
    Telling them what they deserve again from the safety of your chair and calling them lazy to.
    You're repeating yourself over and over. You used the same exact words with me and someone else yesterday.

Seriously, why are you defending Blizzard SO MUCH? And also: HOW can you?

Do you realize we hope subs drop by a lot not because we hate the game (hell, we pay to play it) but because Blizzard only cares about how much money they can get, if they actually have a huge drop in subs they will think TWICE next time before they do a 13-15 months without content.

It isn't lazy if I unsubscribe, which I might add I haven't.

I am part of the issue and I am why they keep doing this shit. I stay subscribed because I play once, twice a week (at the moment) and I don't wanna have nothing to fall back on when I get bored. Its just how it is. There are plenty of people, myself included, who in the past completely abandoned WoW to show them they need to stop. It worked. We ended up with Pandaria, which in my opinion was the second best expansion to date. You can argue the reason it was so much better is because they got desperate at all of the people leaving the game. Really. The Keyboard Warrior argument doesn't work in a situation where we have the money. We pay them so we can be lazy in our chairs, but if they don't want to give us something to be lazy over, then fine, I won't give them money to build content. Its simple, really. The issue could be argued all day, on both sides, especially with 1 person buying a boost = 4 cancelled subs. But really. You are trying very hard to white knight a fucking corporation. At this point it is just stupid. Up until yesterday I would have joined in, but I, and many others, judging by the thread losing almost all of its original posters in favor of assholes who want the game to fail, are just fucking fed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    You're repeating yourself over and over. You used the same exact words with me and someone else yesterday.

Do you realize we hope subs drop by a lot not because we hate the game (hell, we pay to play it) but because Blizzard only cares about how much money they can get, if they actually have a huge drop in subs they will think TWICE next time before they do a 13-15 months without content.
    Never implied you hated anything. I just think it's spiteful behavior unbecoming of a customer.

It isn't lazy if I unsubscribe, which I might add I haven't.

I am part of the issue and I am why they keep doing this shit. I stay subscribed because I play once, twice a week (at the moment) and I don't wanna have nothing to fall back on when I get bored. Its just how it is. There are plenty of people, myself included, who in the past completely abandoned WoW to show them they need to stop. It worked. We ended up with Pandaria, which in my opinion was the second best expansion to date. You can argue the reason it was so much better is because they got desperate at all of the people leaving the game. Really. The Keyboard Warrior argument doesn't work in a situation where we have the money. We pay them so we can be lazy in our chairs, but if they don't want to give us something to be lazy over, then fine, I won't give them money to build content. Its simple, really. The issue could be argued all day, on both sides, especially with 1 person buying a boost = 4 cancelled subs. But really. You are trying very hard to white knight a fucking corporation. At this point it is just stupid. Up until yesterday I would have joined in, but I, and many others, judging by the thread losing almost all of its original posters in favor of assholes who want the game to fail, are just fucking fed up.
    Then burn me at the fucking stake if it bothers you so much. I'm not changing my opinion. Seriously, I'm not going to falter. I'm not part of the issue. I just think saying *WELL THEY DESERVE TO SUFFER* is just spiteful.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-03-11 at 07:22 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post

Exactly that, if you weren't so blinded by your funboyism you would notice that not losing sub while letting players play the same content for over a year is bad for the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by bidona View Post
    If I recall correctly there must be F&F alpha before closed beta and as Simca said there is no alpha at the moment. This means beta this month is highly unlikely, but atleast if alpha starts i guess almost everything in not all of it will be datamined
    Why MUST there be one? Blizzard can do whatever they want. They can release the game tomorrow, they can make the expansion $10 more expensive. Is it smart? Maybe not, but people really need to get out of the mindset that everything must follow a certain ruleset. I also don't know why you'd think there's no FNF Alpha right now. Blizzard employees have been tweeting ingame stuff such as screenshots and personal experiences with WOD the past weeks.

Did the train crash into Mount Doom or something? The hell happened since yesterday? Blizzard is forced to put up a vague release date to be able to push out the pre-orders and the world collapses? Be glad it is vague and not an actual 'ohey guys, it really is coming out the 20th of December!' because vague means it could come sooner.