Quote Originally Posted by DerGottLoL View Post
    Man, i hope we will see something like this

Ohhhh.....
    So awesome! The music so far for WOD is so amazing. WoW's music is always amazing.

Deleted
    Really hope we get to see a shot of Ashran, probably my most anticipated zone, WPVP all up in WoD, hope there will be like special npc units to raise for each side, like giants or mercenary units, can not wait for Ashran. Tomorrow is gonna be brutal, I am trying not to let my hype reach critical levels but I will be f5'ing for the majority of the afternoon. Hopefully a trip to the local watering hole will distract me haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Really hope we get to see a shot of Ashran, probably my most anticipated zone, WPVP all up in WoD, hope there will be like special npc units to raise for each side, like giants or mercenary units, can not wait for Ashran. Tomorrow is gonna be brutal, I am trying not to let my hype reach critical levels but I will be f5'ing for the majority of the afternoon. Hopefully a trip to the local watering hole will distract me haha.
    i really like these open pvp zones (wintergrasp, old AV) im not a big fan of pvp... i HATED! the mop pvp but i hope wod pvp goes back to wotlk-style

- - - Updated - - -

so we will see now every day a new screenshot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    You need to buy your xpacs somewhere else, you're being gouged. Seriously though, I suppose we have different views but I'd rather have actual new refreshing content in quests and dungeons than have them spend lots of time building new skeletons for new mobs. I don't even notice they're the same 90% of the time. Reskins are a little different but I can live with them.
    Nobody mentioned skeletons other than mobs. Skeletons being reused is acceptable as you can build different models on the same skeleton. My complaints are about reused/reskinned models. When I buy a new game I want everything to look new, not rehashed

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Nobody mentioned skeletons other than mobs. Skeletons being reused is acceptable as you can build different models on the same skeleton. My complaints are about reused/reskinned models. When I buy a new game I want everything to look new, not rehashed
    Ever heard of placeholders? I doubt a recently added model will ruin the game for you.

If the zone requires a sand elemental mob then why the heck would they waste resources making a new one when we just recently got a new one.
    I'd understand if it looked like a vanilla model but it doesn't! It looks new still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGottLoL View Post
    i really like these open pvp zones (wintergrasp, old AV) im not a big fan of pvp... i HATED! the mop pvp but i hope wod pvp goes back to wotlk-style

- - - Updated - - -

so we will see now every day a new screenshot?
    It seem so yes and its a good point someone made a couple pages ago? Sorry I cant remember who :P but they mentioned 7 zones, 1 a day, would end next week on patch day?

wtb this patch note

"hunters removed from the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It's alright, I don't need to be remembered honestly
    so.. if the anti june people are wrong. They'd better cover their ass.. and if you're wrong, nothing happens, ow well? Something seems of here.

Tbh, I don't care when. Be it august, november, june, whatever. I'll play it regardless

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that it will be in august or nov. If you start spassing out with the "OMG IT CANT BE NOV BECAUSE BLARGHWARGH!" you obviously haven't read

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    wtb this patch note

Um, why? /10chars

As long as the "reused model" isn't like.. 4 polygons and shit-looking skin (aka old, old content) then I fail to see a problem, personally.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    so.. if the anti june people are wrong. They'd better cover their ass.. and if you're wrong, nothing happens, ow well? Something seems of here.

Tbh, I don't care when. Be it august, november, june, whatever. I'll play it regardless

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that it will be in august or nov. If you start spassing out with the "OMG IT CANT BE NOV BECAUSE BLARGHWARGH!" you obviously haven't read
    The difference is talking in absolutes vs attempting educated predictions. He's not saying "it absolutely will be in June." He's saying "I believe its in June." When you guarantee something will happen, you better be right. When you predict something will happen and it doesn't, well you werent putting all your eggs in 1 basket.

Its not that guaranteeing is wrong, for example its a good guarantee WoD will release before December, its that you better have tons of evidence supporting it and nearly none against it, or at least something most people would say is reasonable. For example, you can't really guarantee an outcome of a sporting event when discussing with friends, anyone who has done this probably has already realized why this doesn't work . I can guarantee though that whenever those new Star Wars movies come out, the Sith (or whoever else is the antagonist) will lose in the end.

As we don't have beta yet, its very hard to guarantee much as we don't know what Blizz is thinking or planning with it, we have past patterns, but there's so many patterns you can skew them to fit anything you want it to, and you know what people say about statistics. That's why people are more comfortable reading something that says "highly unlikely" compared to "guaranteed".

Now if we get beta and its following a very similar pattern to MoP beta, go ahead and say guarantee no June. But until we get it, there's very little which can fit under "I guarantee it will or won't be X month." and its better to say "highly unlikely".
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-02-13 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    Please just ignore him, all he does is troll the forums.
    Yeah, but at least hes trolling with in the guildelines to not get himself banned for now... Although his comment did lead me to do a calculation lol...

So far in WoW I have spent

219.00 on xpacks and the game itself since 2007

1,439.04 since 2007 for game time

700.00 in server changes and 2 faction changes. (including alt transfer not just main)

519.62 in the WoW TCG

190.00 in pets and mounts

So I have spent 3,067.66 on the game so far

I've spent also well over 1000.00 in vent and guild website premiums and I am also not counting any WoW gear, blizzcon, book purchases, other Blizzard games or etc.

It adds up quickly, holy crap I have spent a lot on this game/given to Blizzard don't regret any of it.

Deleted
    uh... i think i also spent more than 2.500€ (started playing at the end of BC)

I'm trying not to let the hype get a head of me. I would expect to see another Beta opt-in reminder post, so an immediate future beta seems unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    I'm trying not to let the hype get a head of me. I would expect to see another Beta opt-in reminder post, so an immediate future beta seems unlikely.
    There would be no point in giving a reminder to opt in. If they want to give the reminder they can announce it after the first wave of invites go out. Its not hard to opt in to the betas you want to try or even opt out. Once you opt in on that page its not like you have to opt in again for every xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    wtb this patch note

/silencing shot
    /stampede

done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    /silencing shot
    /stampede

done.
    *brushes hands*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    There would be no point in giving a reminder to opt in. If they want to give the reminder they can announce it after the first wave of invites go out. Its not hard to opt in to the betas you want to try or even opt out. Once you opt in on that page its not like you have to opt in again for every xpack.
    Yeah, most people are already opted in that want to be unless they never played WoW until MoP came out and I think I could probably count on one hand how many of those people exist

Countless adventurers continue to brave the most trying versions of Mists of Pandaria dungeons, but the clock is ticking. This “season” of Challenge Modes will be coming to an end with the upcoming release of a patch prior to the expansion’s release.

Just leave this here
    - He who moves first always wins -

a patch prior to the expansion’s release
    A patch. Of some sort. At sometime before WoD. NOT 5.4.7 or 6.0. Interesting.
    Last edited by xinjun; 2014-02-13 at 06:43 PM.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun