Thread: I'm confused

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This is a bizarre thread Considering the OP I'm not even remotely surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

1. theres a difference between vegetarian and vegan
    2. People are vegtarian/vegan for a myriad of different reasons. Not everyone is a sandal wearing treehugger that doesnt eat animals because they are so cute.
    Some do it because they think it is more healthy,
    Some cant just stand the taste of meat in any form, whatever.

This subject is not good for generalizations.

Didn't someone post a story on here awhile back about a vegan couple that were charged with animal cruelty for trying to give a kitten a vegan diet? I think they tried feeding it nothing but rice and potatoes or something and it ended up nearly dying from malnutrition was severely underweight.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Well its a life style i could never accept for myself, these threads remind me of the old, 'save a plant eat a vegetarian' memes.

If your adverse about being part of taking lives, why doesn't that encompass plant life, it seems very ignorant or ppl just don't have enough to complain about they just have to create things for that reason.

if it has canines it eats meat, the end.

Deleted
    I saw a guy on the tram once with a cloth bag with the text "Animals aren't ours to eat or use for labour, entertainment or any other purpose. Animals are their own." or something similar, in one hand. In the other, he held a leash, which was wrapped around the neck of a big, black dog. Just before I got off, I asked him if it was his dog. He said yes. So apparently, it was ok to own animals after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you don't have to force rabbits or many species of birds.
    It would be like forcing a rabbit to eat meat >.<

Don't stereotype vegans into some blabbering self righteous community. I'm not Vegan to change the world, I am vegan for my own personal reasons.
    I understand why vegans don't eat meat/eggs/milk that are mass produced, however what stops them from buying products where they know the farmer and can be sure the animals are kept healthy and have good lifes? 0o We get our eggs from a farmer that treats his hens like children >.<

It disgusts me that people deny their pets their natural resources, they need meat in their diet to have a healthy life. Humans are very diverse in their eating and can eat almost anything. Cats and dogs are carnivores not omnivores like we are, so they don't respond well to a vegan diet.

And if they go nuts over wild animals killing other animals then they need to freaking learn how nature works. There's a foodchain and it keeps everything in balance. Let's say you were able to forbid carnivores from killing animals and they would obey that rule then the population of herbivores would explode and ultimately eat all the plants on earth, carnivores would go extinct or very slowly adapt to a life of veggies. There would be nothing left.

You're free to have a vegan diet but to push it on to animals that depend on you for good food is sick and should be classed as animal abuse.

I occasional hear stories of kittens owned by Vegans dying or being taken to the vets for malnutrition, because they're too fucking stupid to realise that if cats do not eat meat, they will die. I'm sure there are some well informed Vegans, but... maybe I should stop, before I get too ranty. My stance is, we're biologically omnivores. We need to eat certain animals to obtain essential amino acids from food we cannot digest (beef is one because a cow can eat grass and digest it, yet we cannot, but grass has some amino acids we need) and I believe a diet in which you may need to take supplements is not a healthy at all.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Yes you already think you are better than me because you took a 12month break of eating meat..
    I never asked you for your details of when you stopped eating meat did i?
    but you just had to add it in to make yourself seem like your saving the planet or something.
    I enjoy eating steak, pork, bacon, chicken
    But you dont see me starting off all my sentences off with
    I'm a meat eater so blah blah blah
    I'm a meat eater so i guess illl blah blah blah
    I been eating meat my whole life so.. blah blah blah
    I recently ate meat for a whole month straight blah blah blah

thats how annoying you sound when you point out your vegetarian lifestyle
    You don't even know my reason for not eating meat in those 12 months, so how exactly does that make me think I'm superior to any other person or that I'm "saving the planet"?
    You sound even dumber when trying to explain yourself, I hope you realize that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the whole vegan thing stupid. Plants are also living things. Why is it ok to eat them but not other living things?
    Aye mate