Requesting some help with transmog

Hello,

Ever since this feature came out, I didn't really try to use it because I'm not that familiar with how stuff looks, also my sense of aesthetics is a bit broken.

However, I've finally grown tired of the usual t16 look on my main mage (female troll) and decided to make a transmog that would fit her name and the character behind that name.

Here's the google-images link to the pictures: https://www.google.com/search?site=&...ell=1&tbm=isch

I've tried searching for various sets on wowhead, but apparently the best x-mog stuff comes from 'non-set' armor pieces, often requiring some specific profession pattern.

And that's the problem - I have no idea where should I look for items like this, so I thought the best place to ask would be here. It would be awesome if anyone can guide me to some database with good x-mog guidelines, or maybe even suggest something for the x-mog I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried Mogit? It's an addon you use for in game. Filter it to show certain items and you'll be able to make sets in game and tinker with it. Will show if you have already done the quest for an item too.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Friend of mine uses: http://wowroleplaygear.com/ myself i prefer wowhead

I use wowroleplayergear.com as well. Check it out. Great site.

Definitely pick up Mogit. My favorite add-on ever. Exactly what you need to piece together a set that'll be as close as you can get to that look you're after.