Lock out question

Okay I have a question about how lockouts work, I've never had to use one in the past as I wasn't the raid leader.

So can we down Nuroshen and set the lock out and then defeat the Sha of Pride, Galakras, and Shaman and the next week start at Sha of Pride or does it set the lock out automatically at the last boss we downed, the shaman?

We have players who want to progress but we also have players who need the chest token off Pride and nobody wants to continuously farm through the first three bosses before pride to get to pride.

it automatically goes with the last killed.

unless you are only raiding only one night a week or something, you shouldnt even think of locking out until like siegecrafter at least

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you extend a lockout, come tuesday you the person who extended (usually the raid lead) will then invite everyone and zone in first (always bugs out for us if we dont have him go in first) and then everyone who enters after him will be prompted to accept or decline being in an instance that has kill x/14 bosses.
    NOTE: The other raiders do NOT have to extend, only the raid lead needs to and nobody is "saved" to any of the already dead bosses untill you kill another boss (example, save a lockout that has norushen dead, everyone gets "saved" to that lockout once they kill sha of pride)

hope that helps