WoD and legendary cloak

Something i'm looking forward to about WoD, is finally replacing the legendary cloak (melee)

I really hate the awkward big blue floating thing and the stupid proc animation that makes my character go complete apeshit with his fists while holding his 2 handed weapon(it actually uses unarmed attack animation for the proc) it just looks stupid to me. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I the only one tired of this "legendary"?
    Last edited by snackfeat; 2014-02-11 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes that fkin blue floaty thing. What is it even supposed to be? It ruins ALL of my transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue thing is a symbol representing Xuen. I personally like it but being a monk I suppose the unarmed animation fits :P
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

not a fan either. i don't mind the proc animation (looks funny on my gnome rogue) but this blue wings thing is so ugly.

I personally enjoy it, but ik I'm in the minority.

I really don't get it either.

Healer cloak: Crane wings
    Caster cloak: Yu'lons horns/wavy eyebrows
    Ox: Niuzao's majestic horns and some fur
    Xuen: Some blue thing????

I hated that it wasn't transmogable.

Fortunately, I'm no longer subbed until WoD, so I'll never have to see it again once I've found a leveling replacement.