I have a large head... need a good, durable, decent gaming headset.

So I have been burned by headsets several times over to the point that I am afraid to buy one. The last "Nice" headset I had bought was the Creative wireless WoW headset... which broke in my first week because of the size of my head. The thin plastic bits on each side when you extend it snapped under the pressure and I was blamed for missus of their product so they would not RMA me.

(Not my headset, but this is how mine broke as well)

After that I got a Turtle Beach X12, a bit cheaper headset this time, but after about a month of good use the earphone part started to go out. I think it was the loose cable connection coming out of the headset but I am not sure.

So for the past two years now I have been using my turtle beach as an on desk microphone since the earphones don't work, and my friends have been having to deal with my speaker feedback that entire time. I really want to get a new headset but am not quite sure what is a good gaming headset for me.

Preferably I want one that is a sturdy metal frame, is USB, and does not cost an arm and a leg but will last a long time with proper care. I have never mistreated my headsets, I have always been extremely cautious with them and am at the point where I am absolutely terrified of buying another headset and having it just break on me either because of loose wiring or the size of my head.

Please, Audiophiles, show pity upon me and help me find a good gaming headset.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    Can't get better value than these.

i'm facing really similar problems, almost every headphone i use keep snapping where the size adjustment are

my current ones are broken on two places (size adjustment and the thing that covers your ears) the only thing i have learnt so far is buying the cheap ones so you can afford replacing then every 2 weeks or so (don't buy the >100 eur ones, they snap just as easily)

Deleted
    Steelseries siberia V2 seem like they could fit anyone

Yea have you tried Siberia v2 ?! The retention mechanism is quite different than other headset, it just sit on your head and take the form of ur head, you dont need to adjust anything. I got a pair myself and If I open them to the maximum they are like twice as big as my head, im pretty sure your head could fit in there ahah :P