Looking for some input on my damage output if possible (Brewmaster)

So, I'll start by saying I can't post links, but I will point people to the correct information you'd ask for (it all does exist).

My toon is Broodsei on Area 52, my guild is currently working heroic Siegecrafter (10man), and I'm having some damage output issues and I'm finally at a loss for what I'm doing wrong. I know that logs from last night (which are posted on Area 52 under the guild "Drpig's Habitat on US-Area 52").

I do realize that last night I had some shuffle up-time issues, but my damage mitigation and overall survivability has not been an issue. What the problem is with my damage output. I am logged out currently in my go-to heroic gear for pure farm bosses. I do swap some trinkets depending on damage input (like solo soaking malkorok. I also do regularly swap some of the talents (dampen harm swaps, Xuen/RJW, etc).

As a side note, The only other weapon I currently have at my disposal is the normal mode 2H polearm off Garrosh.

I'm hoping that somebody here may see something that I am inherently doing wrong that could help me push up my DPS ability. It hasn't been an issue for the guild, but I know as we move towards the final two bosses it will be.

Thank you kind Monks.

Deleted
    A quick glance at your armory shows you're quite a bit under the expertise cap and above the hit cap. You'd probably do well to optimize here.

Since you mention Siegecrafter, I guess you're talking about lack of damage on shredders? If that's the case, try to have max chi when you're picking up the add, and have max chi again when he lands his Death From Above. This way you minimize the amount of weak GCDs such as Jab (don't forsake Jab, though, you'll need chi). Time a Chi Wave such that it lands as the shredder lands, BoK -> Keg Smash -> BoK -> BoK, and he should be dead. If not, he'll most likely be in ToD range. You may need Xuen or a potion or both if you don't have that many stacks.

Your logs show a tank rotation that would work for normal mode, but is less optimal on heroic. A 3-stack tank rotation means your shredder dps will suffer (a lot). As such, most groups will follow a rotation that allows at least one tank to get 6-8 stacks before letting the debuff drop off. We used a rotation like this: our pally took 3 stacks, I (BrM) took 2, pally took his 4th, I tank boss until 6 stacks. At that point, our pally's stacks will reset and the rotation will start over again.

Needless to say, you'll need to plan your cooldowns accordingly, or Electrostatic Charge will start to oneshot you. I won't tell you what I did unless you ask - figuring that puzzle out is part of the fun!

^^
    Your dps will be low unless your rotation is very well done, for Siegecrafter at least. Our paladin/warr solos the 1st add, and then after that I just run my stacks up to 8 [i take 2, he takes 1, i take 2, he takes 1, until hes at 5..then I do 6 (fort brew) ,7 (zen med) ,8(diffuse magic) ] then we reset, and when we reset, he takes 3, and then takes the shredder to the middle and solos it again. In total, only like 2 shredders get solod in the middle of the room, other than that, your debuff is rolling high and you guys can both rape it. It's a group effort, very inefficient to kill it solo unless you're a warrior or something, and even then, its still nice 2 manning them.

Thanks for the input so far. I know I've got hit/exp issues. I've been doing a TON of tweeking trying to find a happy home right now, and have decided to just bench the efforts I was pursuing.

As for the damage, I do have some issues on other fights where I'm lower than I should be, and I'm hoping to pick it up some just some minor changes. Siegecrafter last night wasn't too bad. Neither of us were having any major issues getting just 3 stacks and doing it the "normal" mode way. Using Xuen I can kill a shredder before my other tank gets a 2nd stack. Without Xuen, the shredder dies with about 10sec until the subsiquent one spawns.

What are people's thoughts on weapons? Should I make the swap from my current DW to the 2H? Obviously if I can get a heroic/heroic warforged 2H this coming week when we don't hold lockout it's an easier decision. However is it worth it now?

And yeah, those are the puzzles I like figuring out Citti. I've got some good ideas for it (kinda in-line with what RuneeBH mentioned), but what drives me nuts is that on fights I don't pull the boss my DPS is always lacking. If you look at some of my logs from last week you'll see what I'm talking about.

Deleted
    Why are u gemming agi+crit? If mitigation isn't an issue I would assume going full crit or exp+crit/hit+crit for socketbonus would yield more dps. Especially since u're not exp. capped.

Not sure what other trinkets u have available but Haromms is zie shit for dips.

If you feel like your dps is low on bosses you don't pull - then like..make it a point to get vengeance right away..
    Theres nothing stopping you (for example, IJ comes to mind) letting your MT pull, then saying "taunting for vengeance" take 1-3 hits, and let him take it back before the 2nd flame vent thing comes in.
    Your goal in 10 man should to always have vengeance rolling on both of you guys, and do whatever you have to do to keep it that way. Just be sure not to diminish return taunt. Save Xuen for points when you're gonna have max vengeance, (I'm not looking at your logs, just saying in general) Don't use it if you know that in some time you're gonna have 100k or 150k more vengeance than you currently have..Also, your gear in general is just somewhat poorly itemized, it just seems like you've had bad RNG for the amount of heroic kills you have you don't have much to show for it, but that'll come with time.

I did make some changes to my gem/reforge/enchant strat for a normal SoO clean-up and overall it went much better. Part of our issue has been a need to get new people so we've had about a month or two of just crappy attendance issues. That's all being worked over finally and my co-tank and I are finally getting into a nice little rythem for the two of us.

Most of what you mentioned Runee I am actively always trying to do (Xuen use for example). The active vengance taunting we're just now getting back into so we should be better at that. As for the gear, yeah...RNG hates me. It always has. I'm coining all the right bosses, but gold is all I ever get. I also get crap for gear drops. I always seem to get tier tokens right away on a new boss kill, but other than that.....nothing. Hopefully soon.